Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Confident in not letting his attacker past him, and does very well not to.

He has his issues and costs us sometimes. But he gives a lot of relief to our CBs, they can concentrate more on players to follow in the box instead of worrying hes going to be done.

Well done Aurier, splendid improvement.

decent at winning personal duals, but his crossing is truly shocking. if our fullbacks had half the crossing ability of liverpools we would be fucking dangerous
We're obviously underutilizing the fullback cross to Sissoko connection.

If anybody had Liverpool's fullbacks, they'd be dangerous. Alexander-Arnold and Robertson both take corners and are involved in their freekicks.

He played well tonight and is better than Doherty but again gave away a Free kick in a dangerous position near the end. Does he get tired as these errors seem to come late in the game.

Aurier’s transformation under Mourinho really is impressive. He seems to be a much more focused defender now and is so much more disciplined and controlled. Never thought at the start of the season that I’d prefer him to Doherty.

apart from Leicester i agree
Yeah I don't think he is ever going to eradicate those crazy moments from his game but they seem to be far less frequent this season

His overall game has always been pretty solid to be fair but with way too many moments of madness thrown in

Good as he has been this season, we need an upgrade asap.

I don't think he has long left on his contract does he ? So definitely need to do something soon whether that's a new contract or trying to upgrade

Was happy with the Docherty signing but so far he doesn't look like the long term answer

need a right back who can cross a ball seeing as our right backs are always in the position to cross, then it comes to nothing and we are back to defending...might aswell let them stay back so another midfielder can commit higher up and have a chance of actually having some end product.

Defensively - more than capable when he's switched on
Fitness - insane! Also have you see his physique?! Phowr! :avbshit:

Just wish his crossing would improve!

Back
Top Bottom