Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought he had a good game.

Would like to see him hit the ball first time a little more, as he has a really good cross. But, in his defence, there was probably not much to aim at.

I don’t know if he was all world this time for me but I didn’t scream his name and invent any new expletives after he touched the ball today so that’s something.
I’m hoping that some time under Mourinho will settle him down into something we can count on.

He has been pretty consistent recently and he was more good than bad today.
But I'd still sell him in an instant.
No real stand out player v Watford but MOTM has to go to Gazza.

I also didn't quote someone else's opinion to provide mine.
You think we should only be able to quote other posters if they ask direct questions or give permission to do so?
It's an internet forum. It's not like I overheard you one the street corner and decided to chime in.

Hereby, I, Heroesandvillains bestow upon fellow forum-user "Totti" the permission to quote me directly.

He was shite.

Fucked up every cross. Cut in on himself instead of crossing over and over. Generally unaware of whats happening. Absolute shite

nonsense! Cross to who exactly? There was nobody in the box. His crosses created two chances (that I remember) and saved us from going a certain goal down by getting in between two Watford players and heading away the danger. If you don’t like him then just say that and leave out the waffle.

You think we should only be able to quote other posters if they ask direct questions or give permission to do so?
It's an internet forum. It's not like I overheard you one the street corner and decided to chime in.

Hereby, I, Heroesandvillains bestow upon fellow forum-user "Totti" the permission to quote me directly.

Thanks for that.

His constant cutting back rather than crossing was frustrating but in his defence there was no one to cross the ball to as we played without a bloody striker.
Tbf it’s not like he’s ever been able to find someone even when we did have someone in the box. Credit where credit is due though he does seem to have found some level of consistency in his performances, but he’s still nowhere near the level of quality needed.

Back
Top Bottom