Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll give you that one, ‘fixx :allitongue:

Straight faced comment, mate... I'm no talent snob. All I care about is if they can cut it....

For the record though, I do think Aarons is excellent and hope we sign him.

Come the summer, there's work to be done at RB, but I'm not sweating it in the meantime.

.....Jus' get me a DM now, damn-it!!!!!

Same people wondering why we are so crap and the manager can’t help the team, lauding the fuck out of Aurier

:chicco:
We arent crap because of the Rightback...The right back is putting in more effort than almost everyone in the team. Hes winning the ball more than the rest of the players and also responsible for our best chances in the last few matches.

What we need now to win games is an improvement on the shite finishing , attackers being able to keep the ball for more than a second and central midfield to create more.

We arent crap because of the Rightback...The right back is putting in more effort than almost everyone in the team. Hes winning the ball more than the rest of the players and also responsible for our best chances in the last few matches.

What we need now to win games is an improvement on the shite finishing , attackers being able to keep the ball for more than a second and central midfield to create more.

Ironically, a DM is the magic key to all that happening....

If we can create a bit more of a platform for our more creative players then we know the likes of Sonny and Dele in particular can finish we just need to provide them a few more chances per game.

I think if we have notions of being a top four team we need to upgrade, however he is by far and away not one of our worst performers now as his performances have gotten more consistent. Always a brain fart in him, but he's had a string of good-ish/OK games, our fans are showing a lot of confirmation bias.

Are you honestly trying to say that TAA, Walker, Cancelo, AWB, Azpiliqueta are not better than Aurier? And that’s only the top 6, The majority of top half teams right backs are better. (Pereira, Doherty, Aarons etc are all better)

And I genuinely don’t have an agenda against the guy either, I’m just spitting facts.

AWB based on what? This season? Assists? Goals? Tackles? His own fans feel that he is not up to it. Is it just based on his price tag? The majority of top half teams right backs are better? Total nonsense. You are not spitting facts. The facts say different to what you are saying .

Hahahahahahaahaha
Suddenly it’s not the RB

A year ago exactly to this window I had people telling that replacing Eriksen with BALE wouldn’t improve this team as much as upgrading trippper.

Now we don’t need a RB because we got Aurier

hahahahaha ffs

Hahahahahahaahaha
Suddenly it’s not the RB

A year ago exactly to this window I had people telling that replacing Eriksen with BALE wouldn’t improve this team as much as upgrading trippper.

hahahahaha ffs
Imagine waking up at 4:58am just so you can mention Trippier one more

Played brilliant against Watford.
He has easily been one of our better players the last month and a half. He has the odd mistake in him but nowhere near as calamitous as we felt that he was previously.

He could of course be upgraded on but the way he is playing now it is not a priority for me.

Hahahahahahaahaha
Suddenly it’s not the RB

hahahahaha ffs
That is stupid. Why would you want to play Bale in Eriksen's position. Bale would play where Son or Lucas plays. We also need a good DM, lets buy Messi and play him there.

And yes we dont need a RB now because we have much more pressing needs . We have to replace Eriksen because hes not bothered anymore, we need a DM because Dier has mobility problems and we need a RW because Lucas is brainless.

That is stupid. Why would you want to play Bale in Eriksen's position. Bale would play where Son or Lucas plays. We also need a good DM, lets buy Messi and play him there.

And yes we dont need a RB now because we have much more pressing needs . We have to replace Eriksen because hes not bothered anymore, we need a DM because Dier has mobility problems and we need a RW because Lucas is brainless.
Oh dear....Eriksen is an AM who can play out wide and is our set piece taker.

Why would I swap him for Bale?
Hmmmmmmmm let’s see

This is also funny because a year ago when I wanted Rabiot, I was told that we’d be better off with Wan Bissaka

Oh dear....Eriksen is an AM who can play out wide and is our set piece taker.

Why would I swap him for Bale?
Hmmmmmmmm let’s see
Eriksen can play out wide but his main position is central. We have other players that can play outwide. Its the DM and CAM that we are fucked with right now. Bale would be a huge improvement on Lucas , but then why would we want a player who doesnt want to be here. We've already seen the effect of that with Eriksen and Toby over the last 12 months. And in what world would Levy spend the money required to sign Bale or pay those kind of wages.

Eriksen can play out wide but his main position is central. We have other players that can play outwide. Its the DM and CAM that we are fucked with right now. Bale would be a huge improvement on Lucas , but then why would we want a player who doesnt want to be here. We've already seen the effect of that with Eriksen and Toby over the last 12 months. And in what world would Levy spend the money required to sign Bale or pay those kind of wages.
So let me one thing straight.
To be clear, you would not swap Eriksen for Bale today.

Back
Top Bottom