Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale wasn’t a terrible lb. only Coleman really gave him a shoeing

and whilst I’m coming round to the idea there is a decent rb in Aurier this pace thing is apocryphal....seriously

walker was fast
Son and Lucas have a bit of pace about them
Sess looks like he can shift a bit

I’ve never yet seen serge out pace anyone and I’ve seen on a good few occasions him chasing back with making any gain ( I don’t know how fast Grealish Is but serge didn’t get back goalside once he’d been skipped past twice)

im not saying he’s slow but to think he’s going to Convert to a winger due to his ‘pace’ is beyond reason
You've done me on player knowledge there. Out of the two of us you would be the Tottenham manager

He is way too erratic and unreliable, you never know what he will do next.
Can’t fault him for effort, but I would much rather see Tanganga at RB until Mourinho can look at bringing in someone in the summer.
I know Mourinho likes to have a more attack minded RB with the LB playing more conservatively and tucking in as a third CB but I’d at least like to see him give it a go.

Another shocker last night - left his man unmarked numerous times with acres of space to run into

Nowhere near good enough - get rid and give Tanganga a chance instead

Does he seem to close to the CB

I noticed it the villa game but thought maybe Grealish was their go to ball hence why he got so much

but last night the out ball to his opposing number was too easy ... acres of space

i noticed danny rose did this a lot (the lesser danny rose)

H36ISbu.jpg

Bump.

Who is claiming criticism of him is racist?

I don't think he's good enough for us long term but to suggest he was the main problem today is ridiculous, probably our best defender even though that's not saying much

I don't think he's good enough for us long term but to suggest he was the main problem today is ridiculous, probably our best defender even though that's not saying much
There is a group of millennials on here who go for the typical twitter arguments whenever their darlings Ndombele, Sanchez and Aurier are criticized.

The same group will happily rip on Dier and Winks day and night though.

Fact is - Aurier is a homophobic, criminal, domestic abuser who has the brain size of a pea and should never have been bought in the first place. Either play him as wing back with 3 atb or not at all. He is a total liability and never wont be. But the usual suspects will defend him as per.

He wasn’t bad today by any means

doesnt Help himself though .... picking the ball up when it hadn’t gone out 🙄

He wasn’t bad today by any means

doesnt Help himself though .... picking the ball up when it hadn’t gone out 🙄

Bit like his foul throws before...some of his decisions are inexcusable for a professional footballer....Having said that he's overall an OK RB imo...not great but any means but still the best rb we have and not our worst starting defender either

Back
Top Bottom