Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck this guy. Total thug. Sell him immediately.

Second time he's been accused of assault and he's had numerous other incidents and doesn't even perform, no reason to keep him whatsoever.

We’re running out of players...

What happened to innocent before proven guilty by the way?

We laugh off any rumours from The Sun when it comes to our players leaving for big clubs or when they mention Pochettino to Man Utd so why should we believe them when it comes to one of our players attacking his girlfriend despite him being released without charge.

For all we know this could just be a ridiculous story The Sun have drafted up in the midst of a 'Spurs crisis' where we have heard Kane is out injured, Son is gone to Asia, stadium has been delayed further etc.

We laugh off any rumours from The Sun when it comes to our players leaving for big clubs or when they mention Pochettino to Man Utd so why should we believe them when it comes to one of our players attacking his girlfriend despite him being released without charge.

For all we know this could just be a ridiculous story The Sun have drafted up in the midst of a 'Spurs crisis' where we have heard Kane is out injured, Son is gone to Asia, stadium has been delayed further etc.

Well, hopefully obviously, any judgement comes with a huge 'if'.

Apparently the club confirmed knowledge of the arrest, so the Sun certainly haven't made it up.

Though I don't disagree that there shouldn't be absolute condemnation from us on here when nothing is proven.

Last edited:

That's your 100th post today blindly defending whatever our players or club is doing! Sorry there's no medal.

What's your need to be illogical and willfully ignorant ahead of truthful and honest? I just don't get it.

That's your 100th post today blindly defending whatever our players or club is doing! Sorry there's no medal.

What's your need to be illogical and willfully ignorant ahead of truthful and honest? I just don't get it.

Ey?

Do you understand what "RELEASED WITHOUT CHARGE" means?

Your immediate reaction to someone who HASN'T been found guilty of domestic abuse is "Fuck him. Total thug. Sell immediately".

Odd.

Released no further action.
Not on bail
Not under investigation
No further action.
That means there was insufficient evidence.
They’ve had a row.
He was taken away.
The police have looked into it.
And there is no evidence of assault.
The End.

Not making excuses for domestic abuse here but he was released without charge right?

So why are people declaring him guilty?

BeCaUsE oF hIs HiStOrY.

spongebob.jpg

Van der Vaart, lloris and now Aurier.

I see a pattern. As did 52% of the country.

These bloody foreigners coming over here, taking our jobs and then breaking our laws.

Un-fucking-believable!!!

Brexit means Brexit!!!!

:carrollwtf::dawsonmean:

:crouch::pritchardeyes:

First assault didn't count as it was on a pig.

This one he got released with no charges.

Move along nothing to see here. Hope je starts next game.

First assault didn't count as it was on a pig.

This one he got released with no charges.

Move along nothing to see here. Hope je starts next game.
Also, the first incident was also not a clear cut thing, it was a case of his word against theirs. It was supposed to be over a parking violation outside a nightclub. Police say he elbowed a copper in the chest, Auier said they tried to drag him out of his car. They arrested him and he filed a complaint against them.

Anyway, I wasn't there but the way shit gets reported around him would appear to be blown up out of proportion, as most stuff is when you are a footballer.

I imagine the next thing is murder.

Didn't Poch say he wanted to murder the entire team and then kill himself when we lost to Newcastle away on the last day of that season we ended up finishing third? To be fair it seemed pretty rational, I felt the same at the time. I would love to get to see one of his team talks though. The guy strikes me as someone who can really lose it in the right moment.

I honestly didn't know domestic violence was illegal in England. That teaches me to think I could get a full understanding of the law and culture of another nation from reading Andy Capp cartoons.
:pritchardeyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom