Scott Houghton with an afro - Marcus Edwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3-0 now. Good stream here from MUTV.....

LiveTV / WebPlayer
LIST_OF_COURT_ORDERS.png

:lamelaaghh::pochshock2::chadliwtf::sandroscream::pochfacepalm::pochbye:

Be good for him like Onomah and Carter-Vickers give them some time against senior players in a competitive environment.

Hmm I'm not actually so sure - he's still so young and Onomah and Carter-Vickers had two years training with the first team and a few appearences before going out on loan. Definitely think Edwards camp is forcing this one through...

I reckon a Championship loan would be an absolute waste to be honest as I'm willing to bet he won't get anywhere near enough game time as liked.

Probably best off continuously training with the first team.

I reckon a Championship loan would be an absolute waste to be honest as I'm willing to bet he won't get anywhere near enough game time as liked.

Probably best off continuously training with the first team.
Heard somewhere he speaks German maybe a highly technical league like BuLi could be more suitable for his development than a championship filled with talentless thugs masquerading as footballers.

Back
Top Bottom