SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5-0 down in 20 minutes is a bigger "disaster" than any other performance this season........ Possibly than any Spurs game in modern memory.

It didn't take a genius to see that a switch to a back 4 was a dreadful idea.
I'm so old this might not count as modern

1969 Up at Clough's Derby County, with Dave McKay in their team. DC just promoted and we were 5-0 after 20. I think it was televised too.

Saw the gooner neighbour (his mrs called him). Fucking pissing him self. Couldn't talk right cause of the tears.
Stood there like a mug ( bit like our defence).
Im normally a bit on the fence re ENIC, but fuck, just go. 20 years, some of the best managers and players in world football in that time. And we end up being embarrassed by the bar codes.
Many players dont deserve to wear the shirt, but the club bought them and the one constant being Enic.
Just go
Was supposed to be going out for a meal -made a shocking excuse why I couldn't go -they all know the real reason!

Maybe don’t quote me or @ me 3 times a day.
Wouldn't have to if you weren't being such a git all the time.

Like I said, you ain't no Spurs fan, I'll never change my mind about this. Buying the merch and watching our games on some illegal streaming site don't make you a fan.

Our great club is sick right now and has been for a while. The longer parasites like you & your Pro-ENIC comrades stick around, the deeper we'll sink.

I've been supporting Spurs for close to 30 years, this club means more to me than it'll ever do to you. And you want me not to get mad when I see you come on here pretending to be one of us, only to pollute the conversation with your shit Levybot rhetoric whilst acting all superior? Get outta here. Go on SC make friends with Hercules & his gang, you'll fit right in.

Good to see all the players have gone into hiding on social media.

Pathetic. They should be apologising.
Wankers are too busy taking selfies in their new Newcastle shirts after swapping shirts at the end - didn’t notice at the time just seen it on sky Perisic and richarlison can fuck off don’t care if they never play for us again wankers

Fair play to Kane for trying to drag players over to applaud the fans

Boring?

Battered us, UTD. Only lost 4 games all season. A functional defence alongside a really good midfield. Seem to be really enjoying their football.

They remind me of us under Redknapp.
Because we made them so by being so shite. 2 Steps above Conte ball for sure but its still Champo Football.

Agree too Disagree

Many laughed at the idea of Eddie Howe after we fired Mourinho and then nuno. But I really think we would had been a very good match to this club. Like I still think potter is.
We'd have still turned him to shit... (he floundered at Burnley remember!)

Mind you, we'd turn a Pep & Klopp's hybrid to mush!

I think people are starting to realise it doesn't matter WHO we have in charge now... I just presume Nagelsmann will have worked that out by the time he inevitably rejects us over the Summer...

I just watched Last Word on Spurs and have had time to think. I am now angry. I didn't expect much today but these players and ultimately Levy have made us all look like fools. We are the laughing stock of football.

Protest outside, boycott the United game, or sing Levy out...I don't care what but don't just accept this. Remember we hear nothing from Levy, he hides behinds legally crafted statements every year or so. He never takes responsibility or tells us what the hell the plan is for the club. He hasn't held a Q&A in years despite the Trust demanding it. Yet he speaks to the Cambridge Union; probably expecting some sort of praise for his business acumen. What does that tell you about this man and how this club is run?

It is a disgrace.

Bit of a harsh call, that.........

Our success has been lacking for 38 years.

It's bullshit. He won a WC with France. He's never been a true elite keeper but always hovered within the top 4/5 in the league, prob top 3 at peak. More than good enough a keeper to have won stuff with us.

He's now old but putting our lack of success down to any one player is horse-shit. You could just as easily say the same crap about Kane.

Back
Top Bottom