Saints vs Mighty Spurs | FA 4th round Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

to all you cunts spamming your disagrees on my earlier post, we were shit when I posted that, all of our good chances came immediately after that post, but by all means time travel to the past with benefit of hindsight and find things to disagree with. cunts.

Why all the aggression...don't let it bug you

Only Kane is a consistent finisher in this team. It is shame as it has cost us a few times this season. I don't really have faith in anyone else when they are one on one or through on the defenders.

Still not bad performance, we should have scored a few by now.

Considering how shit we are I’m quite happy so far.

But then I’m listening to the match, drinking beer and watching England smash the South Africans in the cricket...oh and the missus is out n all

COYS

Lo Celso quality, Gedson looks like a genuinely good footballer, and Dele playing well and doing the basic things when needed.
Some quality football today, and Tanganga and Aurier look really good.
CBs solid, Moura and Winks doing a job and despite Son being off, he’s still contributing.

If we don’t sign a striker this week, we’ll words fail me, because we’d probably be comfortable by now.

Back
Top Bottom