Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He seems very quiet. I think he just needs to believe in himself a bit more. May take a few months but Im sure he will come good. Very good.
There was apparently a really good interview with him in the match day program for the Saints game where he talked about this. How he has struggled to get back to what he feels is his top level after his summer injury, about making the mental step up to Spurs etc.

He's 19. We can and should be patient with him.

Much better the other night. Defo a decent LB to develop as davies understudy. He just looks in awe of the move. Imagine being 19. Playing for most successful manager in modern history and at best stadium in the world.

Good he’s getting game time, I’ll say that.
Shouldn’t be signing players for big money and benching or loaning them out.

Still not impressed though, and can’t wait for Davies to return.
Sessengon needs integrating, but has a very long way to go.
He’s a halfway line dweller.

Time for this guy to step up. José says he sees him as a LW, and with Son out, this is his chance. Didn't work out so well in that december period, but I have full belief in this kids ability.

Time for this guy to step up. José says he sees him as a LW, and with Son out, this is his chance. Didn't work out so well in that december period, but I have full belief in this kids ability.

Circumstance has forced our hand this season, but I'd loan him out next season.

Jose says not a LB or striker and not gonna get ahead of Son & Stevie for the foreseeable.

Circumstance has forced our hand this season, but I'd loan him out next season.

Jose says not a LB or striker and not gonna get ahead of Son & Stevie for the foreseeable.
This scenario seems alot like one 10 years ago. A certain Assou-Ekoto got injured, and he got replaced by a promising left-footed youngster, who could play LB and LW. Surely it can't happen again? :levyeyes:

This scenario seems alot like one 10 years ago. A certain Assou-Ekoto got injured, and he got replaced by a promising left-footed youngster, who could play LB and LW. Surely it can't happen again? :levyeyes:

...So you're saying we should re-buy Modric and play him on the wing?

....Bring back Steeeeeeeed, maybe?

Help me out here....:cool:

Just read that he complained of a tight hamstring in the dressing room before the Chelsea game.

From the Evening Standard...

Ryan Sessegnon, 19, is another young player who has struggled for minutes under Mourinho but he was unfortunate not to make the 18 at Stamford Bridge, having to withdraw after feeling tightness in his hamstring in the dressing room.

Just read that he complained of a tight hamstring in the dressing room before the Chelsea game.

Ryan Sessegnon, 19, is another young player who has struggled for minutes under Mourinho but he was unfortunate not to make the 18 at Stamford Bridge, having to withdraw after feeling tightness in his hamstring in the dressing room.

I know he's very green but we could really do with his body helping out at the moment. With hindsight we'd have probably been best letting him stay at Fulham and getting him on a freebie in the summer but we all know it doesn't work out that way all the time.

Our luck just blows at the moment, did that doctor get Adebayor's mama to but a curse on Mourinho.

Back
Top Bottom