Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes our fan base is not perfect no clubs fans are! What’s winding up the majority on here with the exception of you and one or two others is that fact that ONE guy ONE allegedly heard racist abuse directed at him in noisy busy atmospherically charged football stadium yet no one else heard or seen it,NO ONE yes it’s protocol, yes I’m sure it’s not nice to here yes it did what he was meant to do as report it but as said previously he may just have had an alternate reason for implying this incident occurred. And bare in mind we as a fan base get continually abused we countered acted the abuse and embraced it and we still are the ones in the wrong I’d think the majority of us know what a abuse is and feels like.
I simply don't get this line at all mate.

You are in effect saying because he's the only person to have heard it (at least one other fan has come forward to also corroborate it so it's 2, not 1) he can't report it? Before he reports it should he conduct a poll with those in the stands to see if others heard it?

When Sterling was abused at Chelsea he was the only one that heard it too. But because it came from a cunt in the first row of the stands it was also picked up on the TV camera's, so "we" all got our proof that so many are clamouring for.

Sorry if this is distasteful, but in an effort to paint a picture of another scenario. If your wife/mother/daughter was sexually abused but she was the only one that witnessed it would your advice be not to report it to the old bill? Maybe it was her fault as she was wearing a short skirt and therefore only has her self to blame????

Fuck off you utter bell-end - come back to us when you have evidence of racism until then you're just another cunt casting aspersions on so far innocent Spurs fans ... try doing it to their faces and see where that gets you.

Your 'my shit don't stink' defence of Rutiger is tedious in the extreme ... the guys a cheating footballing cunt and always has been ... making repeated racism accusations has no bearing (so fuck you Lampard) that doesn't stop him being an utter footballing cunt.

Show me where doing monkey impressions and posting accusations on twitter is in the protocol ... FA or UEFA links please. I'll wait ...........

On a side note I thought I heard you saying Chelsea are great and you want to fuck Lampard's arse now off course I was 6,000 miles away, and 65,000,000 people in the UK didn't hear you say that, so just maybe I miss-heard but fuck it I'm still going to stick with my story ... if I release a statement to the media and post it all over the inter-web are you happy to support me in doing that?
Wow! Doubling down and turning your fury onto those who argue differently to you, you really are a nasty cunt, when you're triggered.

It's not up to me to provide evidence.

It's not up the player to provide evidence.

The evidence is down to officials (police, Spurs and others tasked with the job) of finding and collating it.

Still, you are unable to answer the simplest and basic question: WHAT PROOF DOES HE, OR ANY FOOTBALLER, HAVE TO PROVIDE AT THE POINT OF OF THINKING HE'S RECEIVED ABUSE? Explain this to me? I've asked you numerous times and you simply can't answer it. You've even acknowledged previously that he has every right to report what he thinks he's heard but your entire position is that you want evidence. HOW DOES HE OBTAIN THIS EVIDENCE WHILST PLAYING FOOTBALL?

I've asked you also previously to state what aspersions I am accusing Spurs fans of? I've not mentioned Spurs fans you utter twat! I'M TALKING SOLELY ABOUT THE PLAYERS RIGHT TO USE THE PROTOCOLS PUT IN PLACE. I've accused you or anyone else, or any Spurs fan of NOTHING, other than being thick as shit.

You seem to still have a problem the stadium announcement which was part of the protocol, the announcement that said the words “Racist behaviour among spectators is interfering with the game.” You seem to want it discrete. Your problem is with the protocol so you attack the guy reporting it and me for pointing out all this to you. You simply can't grasp the basics of this. Answer the questions put to you, stop evading them, or is it finally dawning on you that the player did everything that he's supposed to do and what you are demanding from him is simply not what was required as it's simply impossible for him, or any player to do so.

Wow! Doubling down and turning your fury onto those who argue differently to you, you really are a nasty cunt, when you're triggered.

It's not up to me to provide evidence.

It's not up the player to provide evidence.

The evidence is down to officials (police, Spurs and others tasked with the job) of finding and collating it.

Still, you are unable to answer the simplest and basic question: WHAT PROOF DOES HE, OR ANY FOOTBALLER, HAVE TO PROVIDE AT THE POINT OF OF THINKING HE'S RECEIVED ABUSE? Explain this to me? I've asked you numerous times and you simply can't answer it. You've even acknowledged previously that he has every right to report what he thinks he's heard but your entire position is that you want evidence. HOW DOES HE OBTAIN THIS EVIDENCE WHILST PLAYING FOOTBALL?

I've asked you also previously to state what aspersions I am accusing Spurs fans of? I've not mentioned Spurs fans you utter twat! I'M TALKING SOLELY ABOUT THE PLAYERS RIGHT TO USE THE PROTOCOLS PUT IN PLACE. I've accused you or anyone else, or any Spurs fan of NOTHING, other than being thick as shit.

You seem to still have a problem the stadium announcement which was part of the protocol, the announcement that said the words “Racist behaviour among spectators is interfering with the game.” You seem to want it discrete. Your problem is with the protocol so you attack the guy reporting it and me for pointing out all this to you. You simply can't grasp the basics of this. Answer the questions put to you, stop evading them, or is it finally dawning on you that the player did everything that he's supposed to do and what you are demanding from him is simply not what was required as it's simply impossible for him, or any player to do so.

Fuck you are one boring cunt .... your not convincing anyone whatever shit you write

All the EVIDENCE so far says it never happened .... Rudiger heard whet he wanted to hear that's no crime, but it seems he was just plain wrong.

Your "it's OK for anyone to accuse anybody of anything" mantra has worn out ... 62,000 fans and investigations have only identified two racist Chelsea cunts, sounds about right to all lifelong Spurs fans ... we are not a racist club ... sorry if that upsets you just going to have to learn to live with it ...

Meanwhile, despite that there is a game on in 90mins, you are here reading and posting in the thread too???
Imagine reading OTHER Spurs threads on a matchday!
I assume you were too busy sewing your Spurs Rosette and making your 'Come on You Spurs' banner to think about ANYTHING else?

Go pick on another target that gives a shit!

I’m still pretty confused as to why this is the story that’s making headlines despite there being a 100% confirmed racist attack on Son. Surely the headlines should read - “Chelsea fan arrested over racist attack on Son.” Then mention the allegations RE Rudiger and the investigations that are going into that.

The fact that most articles have it the other way round shows that they’re trying to push an agenda.
It's not an agenda, it's a double standard.
Whether we like it or not, there seems to be an attitude that some racial abuse is worse than others.
Same as none of the articles talking about Caroline Flack are using the term "Domestic Violence".

It's all about double standards.

Imagine reading OTHER Spurs threads on a matchday!
I assume you were too busy sewing your Spurs Rosette and making your 'Come on You Spurs' banner to think about ANYTHING else?

Go pick on another target that gives a shit!
Keep your knickers on fella. If you want to take the piss out of people at least have the grace to acknowledge that your post somewhat hypercritical. I was at the stadium waiting for the game to start, wasn't aware that there are rules banning posts in threads 90min before KO.

Fuck you are one boring cunt .... your not convincing anyone whatever shit you write

All the EVIDENCE so far says it never happened .... Rudiger heard whet he wanted to hear that's no crime, but it seems he was just plain wrong.

Your "it's OK for anyone to accuse anybody of anything" mantra has worn out ... 62,000 fans and investigations have only identified two racist Chelsea cunts, sounds about right to all lifelong Spurs fans ... we are not a racist club ... sorry if that upsets you just going to have to learn to live with it ...
All you've got to do is answer the basic questions put to you several times now. You running away from answering them speaks volumes. All the mouthy cunts never have the intellect to keep it on the subject matter. All the mouthy cunts attack the accusers and simply makeup shit up to divert the argument.

1. If he thinks he heard something then he reports it.
2. He followed protocol specifically devised to for this exact issue
3. Once reported Protocol is then followed and implemented
4. It's then up to officials to find evidence to support it not the player(s).

If you don't like this then you have a problem with the protocol. But apparently the player is a cunt. And I'm a cunt for drawing this to your attention. The stadium announcer is a cunt for reading out a pre-worded statement telling the fans in the Stadium (that's picked up and broadcast around the world) that racism will not be tolerated at White Hart Lane.

All you've got to do is answer the basic questions put to you several times now. You running away from answering them speaks volumes. All the mouthy cunts never have the intellect to keep it on the subject matter. All the mouthy cunts attack the accusers and simply makeup shit up to divert the argument.

1. If he thinks he heard something then he reports it.
2. He followed protocol specifically devised to for this exact issue
3. Once reported Protocol is then followed and implemented
4. It's then up to officials to find evidence to support it not the player(s).

If you don't like this then you have a problem with the protocol. But apparently the player is a cunt. And I'm a cunt for drawing this to your attention. The stadium announcer is a cunt for reading out a pre-worded statement telling the fans in the Stadium (that's picked up and broadcast around the world) that racism will not be tolerated at White Hart Lane.

You’re normally a good poster mate but I really don’t get you

Consider this scenario which I think others have touched on

What if he heard the boos and chants of “Yids” etc and realised he’d made a total cunt of himself by feigning an injury to get a fellow professional sent off (loads do it) he then was embarrassed to the point of trying to deflect the shame of his actions by accusing the crowd wrongly of racist abuse
Notice how one minute he was writhing in agony and the next jumping up and down doing monkey impressions

There is no evidence of any racist chanting by our fans and many have come on here and other Forums who were sitting in that Block saying that they didn’t hear any racist chanting whatsoever

You’re out of order on this one

I don't believe there was any racist chanting at all.

I think Rudiger thinks he heard some however, he is wrong/mistaken/lying.

The 'fan' who said he heard racist chants waited around 24 hours before saying anything. I believe he was looking for his 15 mins of fame, had heard nothing and that he is a wanker.

Back
Top Bottom