Romford at Home: The 'insert name here' derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our starting team today is: Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Sandro, Huddlestone, Lennon, Dempsey, Bale & Defoe

And our subs today: Friedel, Gallas, Naughton, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Livermore, & Carroll

I predict Spurs 3-1, Dempsey with all 5.

Glad Gallas is not starting today. He has been poor in the last few games.

Now lets spank Wet Spam and get our season back on track!

Can't be unhappy about that team really. Glad for some consistency in goal (even if I feel Friedel has been the better keeper). I also think Dawson will handle Carroll much better than Gallas.

Though I'd like dembele to be fit enough to start, I am happy that we have a positive sub to come on in the second half. Somebody that will pick our game up with 20-30 mins to go, rather than just being fresh legs...

Can't wait... COYS!!!

:avbpray:

Back
Top Bottom