Romford at Home: The 'insert name here' derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

for the record, (and yes my bias firmly declared) this for me is exactly the sort of game that Thudd should be playing, the NLD was one where he should not.

I still don't buy into a polarized view of starting XI regardless of opposition. Especially in the face of Fat Sam and his anti football. (In fact this is the type of game I would like to see Parker and Sandro together to dominate and prevent their midfield from breaking down, with lennon, dembele and bale behind adebyor. Sadly availability and fitness puts pay to that notion).

Can see another bore draw here, and a nervous 90 minutes with a few goal mouth scrambles / stig of the dump carroll stylee elbows in the box.

Lol @ Wonder Twig. That's the guy's name from now on.

WonderTwig.jpg

Me and a mate are going coming to ldn to see the game, leaving in a couple of hours and im already shitfaced. Would love to meet up before the game with anyone from here at Brickies or something, send a memo and I'll buy you a beer! cheers!

Bit pissed off I'm missing this match, won't be going to the away fixture either.. Don't fancy getting spat on and getting called a 'yid scum cunt' for 90 minutes.

Bit pissed off I'm missing this match, won't be going to the away fixture either.. Don't fancy getting spat on and getting called a 'yid scum cunt' for 90 minutes.

Do you have a Season Ticket? If yes, any chance you can apply for me (bit early I know) and I'll buy it off you mate? Cheers

I'm a member with 299LP, mine should be available for the spammers away if you're interested. Cutting back on aways at the moment due to a lack of funds but I've usually got enough if applications go to members.

Just realised that I haven't got my access card for tomorrow (had to send it back after it stopped working).

This means I'm gonna have to go to the ticket office to sort it out and it'll probably cut right into my drinking time. Not impressed.

I'm a member with 299LP, mine should be available for the spammers away if you're interested. Cutting back on aways at the moment due to a lack of funds but I've usually got enough if applications go to members.

Yeah mate I'd have it if it's available! Cheers!

Just realised that I haven't got my access card for tomorrow (had to send it back after it stopped working).

This means I'm gonna have to go to the ticket office to sort it out and it'll probably cut right into my drinking time. Not impressed.

What pub are you at before ko?

Yeah mate I'd have it if it's available! Cheers!

What pub are you at before ko?

Probably B & H if I can mate. Although depending how long it takes to sort my ticket out I might be pushing it for time (can't see myself being up there too early what with Sunday trains and the hangover that I'll probably have from the Hatton fight!)

Probably B & H if I can mate. Although depending how long it takes to sort my ticket out I might be pushing it for time (can't see myself being up there too early what with Sunday trains and the hangover that I'll probably have from the Hatton fight!)

Ah fair enough mate! Can't blame you

Back
Top Bottom