Romford at Home: The 'insert name here' derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True story: Dreamt last night was my first time at WHL. Spammers scored 2 in the first fifteen minutes as I sat in the stands sweating. I like your dream better Tricky.

Don't worry that could never happen. A) it's too cold here to sweat and B) once the spammers score once they will defend it like rabid donkeys.

Chim, chimmery chim chimmery chim chim cheer roo - I hate those bastards in claret and blue!

You can stick your fcking bubbles up your arse - stick your fcking bubbles, stick your fcking bubbles, up your arse!

I've got a spare ticket for today. South Lower, block 35, next to me. £48.00, face value.

Fancy it? You know you do.

The fact that you have to write 'face value' next to £48.00 for a ticket v West Ham so people don't think you're ripping them off tells me everything I need to know about modern football.

The fact that you have to write 'face value' next to £48.00 for a ticket v West Ham so people don't think you're ripping them off tells me everything I need to know about modern football.

It's more of a savage indictment of modern society.

The fact that he has a ticket available for such a massive derby game is all you need to know.

Back
Top Bottom