Romero - Do we pay the fee? (.....A poll)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we make Romero permanent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sign him, this is a non-starter decision. He's a critical component if we want to build a top-class team, we just need another Vertongan for our D.

Cody (wolves).
Dunk(Brighton).
Konsa (villa).
Evans (Leicester).
All 4 would do a better job and not cost the 40+ million transfer fee.
Cody especially you would also get a leader who will organise the back 3 around him

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Cody, Dunk, Fonsa, Evans! I suppose this is what makes life interesting but for me if people can't see that Romero is an unusually skilful defender who plays with conviction, can pass, keeps calm under pressure and as if that was not enough has time to play with the grace of Beckenbauer and the spirit of Lamela and is consequently light years better than those names then I shall remain in my Spurs fan opinion proof closet.

Back
Top Bottom