Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

one of the little negatives of having a coach whose mild mannered with officials like angie and Poch. They dont raise and make a big deal out of it like Jose or Conte would, Refs just allowing teams to kick the shit out of Bentacur, Maddison, Porro, Son. The amount of times players try to wrestle kulu the last few games, it's hilarious because he's just too strong and he shrugs it off
I think he’s different away from the press both in terms of player communications and referees. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s kicking off and finger pointing in their faces (refs)

Where is the question... I don't see it.

Name me one other notable contribution by Cash which was not related to hacking down our players.

He took Bentancur out of the game, and who was next one in line to whom he slid in? Udogie!! so another one who was just returning from injury. After he effectively ended Doherty career for us.

Also, Emery obviously took him out on HT because he had completed his job. Eliminating our most important player on the field.

I am not generally a violent person, but I would have smashed that fucking retards kneecaps (yes, both) with telescopic baton.

I'm pretty sure Romero will remember this next time... hope he will deliver the blow seemlessly.
Emery removed him at halftime because he made a tackle on Bentancur which, at best, should be last chance hotel. Then he made another bad tackle (I can’t remember on whom) which wasnt carded appropriately because he was a yellow. One more foul, even innocent, and he would have probably been gone.

Emery was smart there. It wasn’t tactical or Cash crying off.

Emery removed him at halftime because he made a tackle on Bentancur which, at best, should be last chance hotel. Then he made another bad tackle (I can’t remember on whom) which wasnt carded appropriately because he was a yellow. One more foul, even innocent, and he would have probably been gone.

Emery was smart there. It wasn’t tactical or Cash crying off.

Yeahyeah, sure.

Thats why he started with tough-tackling defender with an AM in Tielemans? :D

If it was minor, I think we'd have heard it by now.
Not necessarily if i remember correctly earlier in the season there was the same talk about Madisson and he played but probably wasn't fully fit so maybe lessons will be learned from that.

Unless he is 100% i wouldn't be risking him it would be awful if he ended up out for an extended period.

It was a shocking challenge!
Apparently it was tactical genius from Dracula.... Seeing as it basically won them the game...
Same as Chelsea hacking down Maddison until he went off helped them no end! (ok, Romero and Udogie didn't help)

thing is, do we stoop to that level, and just get Gil to clean out Haaland in the first minute on Sunday? (yes, I'm joking... it'll be Davies to do that?!) Or do we keep on as we are... The nice guys getting the shit kicked out of them, until there's barely any left!

I'm not expecting SPECIAL treatment, I'm just asking for fairness...
which there hasn't been much of recently!

Apparently it was tactical genius from Dracula.... Seeing as it basically won them the game...
Same as Chelsea hacking down Maddison until he went off helped them no end! (ok, Romero and Udogie didn't help)

thing is, do we stoop to that level, and just get Gil to clean out Haaland in the first minute on Sunday? (yes, I'm joking... it'll be Davies to do that?!) Or do we keep on as we are... The nice guys getting the shit kicked out of them, until there's barely any left!

I'm not expecting SPECIAL treatment, I'm just asking for fairness...
which there hasn't been much of recently!
You know our players will get straight red. Our players been hacked all season and been allowed to.
Paulinha, hughes from palace, chelsea on maddison, bentancur. Its free reign on our players

Back
Top Bottom