Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In fairness to Emerson, I wore a VR headset for the first time the other day playing a downhill skiing game - made me genuinely ill and nauseous.

Scary how these headsets can trick your brain into responding physically/emotionally to fake stimuli

Last edited:
In fairness to Emerson, I wore a VR headset for the first time the other playing a downhill skiing game - made me genuinely ill and nauseous.

Scary how these headsets can trick your brain into responding physically/emotionally to fake stimuli
Yes, if I wore one and was under water with a bunch of sharks I would be filling my trousers

In fairness to Emerson, I wore a VR headset for the first time the other day playing a downhill skiing game - made me genuinely ill and nauseous.

You didn't feel sick because your brain thought you were skiing. It's because the headset sends images to each eye separately which is really nauseating for some.
You do get used to it though.

I hope his in a better place, but it looks like he still needs help
hopefully he can build to playing the football we need from him
I do wonder if the club should have people we can call on to come in and help the players

I hope his in a better place, but it looks like he still needs help
hopefully he can build to playing the football we need from him
I do wonder if the club should have people we can call on to come in and help the players

I suspect he’s still seeing the councillor or psychologist and getting help. Can take quite a while to come through the other side of it. Thank fuck he’s got the help he needs. Football is an unforgiving place.

That took a lot of courage, as there are still people who will make snide remarks, especially online.
Hopefully it will help other men (and it does tend to be men who struggle to talk about their feelings) to open up and seek help, if they need it.
Look after yourself Ritchie ....... and anyone else who is in the same situation.

That took a lot of courage, as there are still people who will make snide remarks, especially online.
Hopefully it will help other men (and it does tend to be men who struggle to talk about their feelings) to open up and seek help, if they need it.
Look after yourself Ritchie ....... and anyone else who is in the same situation.
the courage is the first time you talk about it, after that its easy,
once you admit you have a problem/need help the weight falls away

No minutes for Brazil this week and their coach didnt exactly sound positive about him being match fit. We could do with him against Luton though so hopefully he will feature at some point.

As an aside, at the England v Brazil game, when his name was read out he got a huge boo. All the PL based Brazilians did but his was the most audible.

No minutes for Brazil this week and their coach didnt exactly sound positive about him being match fit. We could do with him against Luton though so hopefully he will feature at some point.

As an aside, at the England v Brazil game, when his name was read out he got a huge boo. All the PL based Brazilians did but his was the most audible.
Shouldn't be a surprise, as goons, chavs and spammers will unite to boo our players.
D***heads!

Back
Top Bottom