Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can he seriously not speak English?

He's been here 7 years.
That would annoy me if I was his manager. These guys have a lot of time on their hands and it’s part of their job. To not be able to speak enough English to have an interview is wrong after 7 years! Maybe he is trying and not picking it up🤷‍♂️
He does make me laugh though!

That would annoy me if I was his manager. These guys have a lot of time on their hands and it’s part of their job. To not be able to speak enough English to have an interview is wrong after 7 years! Maybe he is trying and not picking it up🤷‍♂️
He does make me laugh though!
TBF, it sounds like he’s spent a lot of those seven years in his house, in his room, doing fuck knows what:

‘He was very stubborn, very stubborn and he started to understand that his world is not just him and his room, his house, there is another world outside that can help him and make him more.’

View: https://x.com/thespursexpress/status/1767182452483567638?s=46&t=69RDbYSQNglWSjX_KrEdNg

Apart from linguistics - is there hope of having Richie available against Fulham?

Well, not starting, but he could be pretty nice option to call upon from the bench most likely? To keep the ball up and put on his madman-pressing for last 20 minutes for example...

TBF, it sounds like he’s spent a lot of those seven years in his house, in his room, doing fuck knows what:

‘He was very stubborn, very stubborn and he started to understand that his world is not just him and his room, his house, there is another world outside that can help him and make him more.’

View: https://x.com/thespursexpress/status/1767182452483567638?s=46&t=69RDbYSQNglWSjX_KrEdNg

Firstly everyone should have a freind like Emerson Royal. Secondly Richi get fit soon man.

Back
Top Bottom