Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sonny as CF is what a lot of the 'spurts on here are calling for so this is a good opportunity to do it
I dont disagree, his speed combined with Werner on the left could be great, but either way we need strength and depth, an option off the bench to change games and someone with experience and Richy gives us that, quality and a different set of attacking attributes to help change and or manage games.

Just imagine how mad Conte was…

In an interview with @fred_b12 that will air soon, Emerson Royal revealed Richarlison's mistake with his former coach, Antonio Conte 😂

Emerson: "He arrived late at the meeting on the day of the game, and the guy [Conte] 'or, do you want to say something? Do you want to apologize to the team?'. He asked the other kids who had arrived late too, the kids said sorry, then he got to him, he was supposed to apologize, right? Then he said 'ah, I think I need more minutes' (ah, I think I need more minutes). I think he understood that the guy asked if he had something to talk about, then he started saying that the formation we played in was shit, he said a couple of things."

Richarlison: "I came out saying everything that came to mind. 'I need more minutes', 'this formation is no good', I didn't adapt, 'this formation is shit' ( this formation is shit), I started talking, then the guys behind started laughing. I didn't understand what he had asked, I started saying what I had already rehearsed."

View: https://x.com/tottenhambrasil/status/1764687960388047289?s=61&t=vtrWd3r85C2UWsxtMSgi6Q

In an interview with @fred_b12 that will air soon, Emerson Royal revealed Richarlison's mistake with his former coach, Antonio Conte 😂

Emerson: "He arrived late at the meeting on the day of the game, and the guy [Conte] 'or, do you want to say something? Do you want to apologize to the team?'. He asked the other kids who had arrived late too, the kids said sorry, then he got to him, he was supposed to apologize, right? Then he said 'ah, I think I need more minutes' (ah, I think I need more minutes). I think he understood that the guy asked if he had something to talk about, then he started saying that the formation we played in was shit, he said a couple of things."

Richarlison: "I came out saying everything that came to mind. 'I need more minutes', 'this formation is no good', I didn't adapt, 'this formation is shit' ( this formation is shit), I started talking, then the guys behind started laughing. I didn't understand what he had asked, I started saying what I had already rehearsed."

View: https://x.com/tottenhambrasil/status/1764687960388047289?s=61&t=vtrWd3r85C2UWsxtMSgi6Q

Richie had a fair point!

HAHAHAHA That's well funny. :roflmao:

Could you imagine the look on Conte’s face? 😂 I’d have paid good money to see that.

You can guarantee that if he said it, other players were thinking it too. Nobody looked like they enjoyed their football last season.

Could you imagine the look on Conte’s face? 😂 I’d have paid good money to see that.

You can guarantee that if he said it, other players were thinking it too. Nobody looked like they enjoyed their football last season.
His face always looked the same
Visible pouting. Constantly.

sad star trek GIF

Back
Top Bottom