Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where do you reckon that is?
In my mind,that's Paxton road.
Really hard to tell but I think it has to be the case. The West Stand on the High Road was completed and opened for 1909 and looked this this at the time.....

West_stand_of_White_Hart_Lane_in_1909.jpg

This leaves Paxton, Park Lane or Worster Ave (East Stnd) So looking at the East Stand it's fair to assume that it was still quite low and open, this is it from the inside in 1908...

240px-First_match_at_White_Hart_Lane_-_Spurs_vs_Notts_County_1899.jpg

My gut says pic taken on Paxton looking down Worster Ave (East Stand)???

Really hard to tell but I think it has to be the case. The West Stand on the High Road was completed and opened for 1909 and looked this this at the time.....

West_stand_of_White_Hart_Lane_in_1909.jpg

This leaves Paxton, Park Lane or Worster Ave (East Stnd) So looking at the East Stand it's fair to assume that it was still quite low and open, this is it from the inside in 1908...

240px-First_match_at_White_Hart_Lane_-_Spurs_vs_Notts_County_1899.jpg

My gut says pic taken on Paxton looking down Worster Ave (East Stand)???
Yeah, mine as well.Don't know why,just feels like it.

Back
Top Bottom