Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy lying down on the floor……

398.gif

Peter Purves is a Spurs supporter. Back in the 70s, I was treated to a seat in the Park Lane and he was sitting nearby. I got his autograph but no selfies back then :)
He obviously wanted to be closer to the action...

Welcome back. Whilst I don't usually like speaking for all, I would like to think everyone on here hopes you are doing as best as possible, given everything.

Welcome back. Whilst I don't usually like speaking for all, I would like to think everyone on here hopes you are doing as best as possible, given everything.
Thank you lovey, it's not been the best of times but I've had a lot of support and a trip away has helped. Home tomorrow and looking forward to the Brighton game.

I just wanted to add that of course I know a lot of you have already communicated with Mrs P, and I didn't wish to come across as being TFC 'spokesman/woman' (now, that would be a poll) but rather I was hopefully speaking for the Great Unwashed, as it were. You know who you are.

The façade of the East Stand always reminded me of a Victorian mental hospital / institution. Once I'd paid my money to get inside, the thought was often reinforced...

Back
Top Bottom