Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like I said yesterday, the most recent signed photo of a player I have is Berbatov. Everything thing else is pre-1984. I spend more time watching those season review DVDs or old games on YouTube than I do anything recent (apart from the Semi Final second leg of the CL vs Ajax).
Yep,to both you and Mrs P.
Whenever my lot meet up,the chats are all about the past.
We as a fan base desperately need something else to talk about.
We are not unique in that among football fans though.

Like I said yesterday, the most recent signed photo of a player I have is Berbatov. Everything thing else is pre-1984. I spend more time watching those season review DVDs or old games on YouTube than I do anything recent (apart from the Semi Final second leg of the CL vs Ajax).

I still watch recordings of my first two seasons at WHL - 1989-1991. Chaotic at times but so much fun on and off the field. I feel sorry for youngsters only having the sanitised global shit show of today. That’s if they can afford to go at all.

Colin Lee and Peter Taylor, no idea who the Palace player is!
2-2 draw, televised on Big Match. Good game for the neutral, not for Spurs. Poorly reffed, and Spurs much the best of the game and chances. With a decent ref, a comfortable Spurs win. Palace almost nicked it at the end, Harkouk. Another clever Venables signing. 10 years later he was at WHL.

A cousin of mine annoyingly got married that day so couldn't go.

Players player of the year of the year 75/76 . .
That picture was in the centre pages of soccer stars 76/77,the sticker collection book me and all my mates had in my estate.
Think the other player of the (Football writers winner )was Peter Barnes of City,and was in the other half of the centre page.

Players player of the year of the year 75/76 . .
That picture was in the centre pages of soccer stars 76/77,the sticker collection book me and all my mates had in my estate.
Think the other player of the (Football writers winner )was Peter Barnes of City,and was in the other half of the centre page.
Peter Barnes was a good player

I Love You Kiss GIF by Canticos World

Back
Top Bottom