Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else think he'd have prevented that goal? I am not being critical of the defence because VDV was crazy good and others all solid. But on set pieces the boys a head clear it the f*** away animal. I just feel he'd have got himself between the keeper and the bloke bullying him and been more protective

Anyone else think he'd have prevented that goal? I am not being critical of the defence because VDV was crazy good and others all solid. But on set pieces the boys a head clear it the f*** away animal. I just feel he'd have got himself between the keeper and the bloke bullying him and been more protective
putting a man between Vic and Dias might have prevented the goal. They did it on every corner and we didn't deviate from our set-up

I can’t believe Romero didn’t get involved with that,
Perfect opportunity for a row which he revels in.

A clear example of why i despise that prick Guardiola, cheating bald tosser as well as the snide fouls in the middle third.

Was sweating over the shirt pull in the box. The “shoulder charge” just outside was a blatant foul IMO
Lucky boy. Naughty boy.
First one was legitimately nothing but the Everton player diving because the cross was over hit by 12 yards.

Second shoulder charge was called on the money. In the replay you can see Radu is ahead of him and wins the shoulder to shoulder. Probably slightly unnecessary due to VdV covering pretty easily but I have no complaints with either piece of defending.

Can't remember who, but someone in the match thread said they "don't trust him" already.

Our fucking fans!:ange-facepalm:

Might be one of those players the refs let get away with murder if he's lucky cause he does look like one of the most physically dominant players in the league after less than 20 mins on the field,

Very interested in seeing he how does over 90 mins.

We know he will be aggressive and have us sweating over penalty decisions but will he be good enough on the ball to cover for Romero/VDV?

On the contrary, I love those types of challenges. Sure they could be ref dependent, knowing the refs in this league, but I didn't think for a moment that they were fouls. I see Virgil Van Dijk get away with similar challenges all the time. Maybe reputation has something to do with it too. But yeah, Dragusin's frame is similar and so the ref in the Everton game did a great job.

I feel like with good coaching, this player could have a ceiling as high as our other defenders

On the contrary, I love those types of challenges. Sure they could be ref dependent, knowing the refs in this league, but I didn't think for a moment that they were fouls. I see Virgil Van Dijk get away with similar challenges all the time. Maybe reputation has something to do with it too. But yeah, Dragusin's frame is similar and so the ref in the Everton game did a great job.

I feel like with good coaching, this player could have a ceiling as high as our other defenders
Is that Liverpool's Virgil Van Dijk by any chance...?

Yeah, I wonder why!

Tottenham's Romero and Dragusin won't stand a chance with anything remotely similar!

'I'm not happy'...Agent of £27m Tottenham player is kicking up a big fuss over off-field problem

Radu Dragusin’s agent complaining already​

In quotes relayed by Playsport, Manea has bemoaned an apparent lack of cash on offer from the likes of Nike and Adidas in a bizarre rant.

“We’re already talking to a lot of people. We have a written offer from Nike. I’m in negotiations with them. From Nike and from Adidas. We are seeing. They have to put out a little bit more if they want to… Less than a million a year. They don’t give that much money. There are others… Gillette, other companies that give,” Manea said.

“Nike, Adidas and Puma. That’s it. You can get money from them. So of those three, it’s a shampoo company (that’s giving the most). I’m not happy with the offer (from Adidas). They need to put their hand in their pocket. We might see him with Adidas if they don’t dig deeper in their pocket.”

'I'm not happy'...Agent of £27m Tottenham player is kicking up a big fuss over off-field problem

Radu Dragusin’s agent complaining already​

In quotes relayed by Playsport, Manea has bemoaned an apparent lack of cash on offer from the likes of Nike and Adidas in a bizarre rant.

“We’re already talking to a lot of people. We have a written offer from Nike. I’m in negotiations with them. From Nike and from Adidas. We are seeing. They have to put out a little bit more if they want to… Less than a million a year. They don’t give that much money. There are others… Gillette, other companies that give,” Manea said.

“Nike, Adidas and Puma. That’s it. You can get money from them. So of those three, it’s a shampoo company (that’s giving the most). I’m not happy with the offer (from Adidas). They need to put their hand in their pocket. We might see him with Adidas if they don’t dig deeper in their pocket.”
He needs to tell him to shut it or better yet replace him with someone less of a cunt.

First one was legitimately nothing but the Everton player diving because the cross was over hit by 12 yards.

Second shoulder charge was called on the money. In the replay you can see Radu is ahead of him and wins the shoulder to shoulder. Probably slightly unnecessary due to VdV covering pretty easily but I have no complaints with either piece of defending.
Nothing wrong with the shoulder charge but the shirt pull in the box, though discreet, was very silly and a blatant pen we got away with. Everton still scored moments later anyway.

Fit in really well all things considered, definitely didn't feel like we were throwing on a second rate player out of desperation, as we have in the past for our emergancy CB substitutes.

Back
Top Bottom