Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would work if he can play at right-back like he did at Sampdoria as well. What would you do if Porro isn't available (and Romero and Van de Ven are) ? I also believe that in certain games (or parts) Dragusin could play at right-back and Porro almost as a right-winger pumping in crosses.

Ange isn't gonna play with a back 3.
Dragusin can’t play inverted right back where most of the time due to us dominating possession he would find himself in midfield. He’s a centre back and you’ll never see him play right back unless Ange went to a conventional 4 at the back which he will never do. Royal would play right back if Porro was out.

Royal would play right back if Porro was out.
Pure speculation; I think it's perfectly possibly that he will play Dragusin at right-back - where he has played before - instead of Emerson if Romero and Van de Ven are the two centre-backs.

Gvardiol is a centre-back, but more often than not Guardiola plays him at left-back.

Last edited:
Speculation, I think it's perfectly possibly that he will play Dragusin at right-back - where he has played before - instead of Emerson if Romero and Van de Ven are the two centre-backs.

Gvardiol is a centre-back, but more often than not Guardiola plays him at left-back.
Maybe, but think Romero has more skills to fulfill that, should it be wanted, much better (seemingly) pushing into MF like our full back do. But think Emerson has done well enough to be full back cover.

Dragusin seems much more strength oriented but less polished as a ball player, which our full backs need. Think how Porro got shown up last season as the faster pace and angle changes in the Prem made him look very poor defensively (now got the handle on it), as 6’3 Dragusin may take a confidence battering if played at RB before he’s pace adjusted.

Personally hope we have a run where we are clear 2-3 goals, so he can get 30mins most games, to adjust to the Prem (as Genoa were a low block seemingly and Serie A slower etc).

Pure speculation; I think it's perfectly possibly that he will play Dragusin at right-back - where he has played before - instead of Emerson if Romero and Van de Ven are the two centre-backs.

No more speculation than your own post.

Far more likely than Royal would fit in at RB than Dragusin, and that's a fact you can take to the bank.

:dude:

Gvardiol is better on the ball and he doesn’t play inverted the same way our full backs do.

that chance at the end for united was udogies man. radu pulled him up on it too which is good to see. not scared to come in and say things for how they are. i like that.

Back
Top Bottom