Predictions for what we can achieve under Mourinho during his entire tenure.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What can we achieve under Mourinho in 3 seasons?

• Top six and EL win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The big cup on me profile pic is enough for me

stil cannot accept it that we fucking lost to those jammy cunts in madrid

Reckon he’ll win the FA Cup and League Cup as he’ll see those as the most attainable and so he’ll go all out for them.

His league runs are so impressive that you’d have to think we’d get very close and potentially nick one. I think it depends on two things: transfers and what happens to Liverpool/Man City. He needs to make about three solid signings in the summer that will take our starting 11 to the next level. Regarding Liverpool/Man City, I just can’t see anything past those two for next 2 seasons based on their squad and managers. If Klopp and/or Pep leaves at the end of the season, that will change all of that. Also, if Liverpool win the title, will they have the same hunger to win it again next year.

Lastly, I look at that Man United team Mourinho had and it was so bang average but yet they came second that one season ahead of us. We have actual world class players in our squad whereas that Man United team literally had none. Pogba is not world class. If he gets a very good DM, CB and RB in the summer then it could be a very interesting season next year.

One thing I like though, if we miss top four this year, the second Jose realizes he doesn't have a title winning squad next year (which will be early), he will have three winnable cups that he will go hell bent for leather to win and "justify" his appointment.

I voted for the PL and the CL. I don't feel comfortable with the idea of building a statue for him at this stage - our club is 137 years old and has many illustrious figures who have contributed to its history. It takes more than 3 years service and a few trophies to surpass the legacies of Arthur Rowe, Danny Blanchflower and Bill Nicholson.

Back him and he’ll win us trophies. Reform the defence and solidify the midfield. The front 4 is fine.

Levy needs to understand now that money wins you trophies. Time to dip his hand in the bucket and fund the manager.

Current squad we can get top 4 and a FA cup next season. If Levy puts his hands in his pocket and we get a world class DM, a decent right back and another CB a league title challenge is not beyond us.

Attack from CM to striker is top class, defence from DM to goalkeeper needs improvement. it’s upto the board to fix our holes in the team.

Back
Top Bottom