Predictions for what we can achieve under Mourinho during his entire tenure.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What can we achieve under Mourinho in 3 seasons?

• Top six and EL win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This season I’d hope for top 4 and the FA Cup, next season onwards it has to be bigger targets.
It will be very interesting to see how far Mourinho takes Spurs in the CL this season.

Lets just think about this for a minute. With Mourinho we could win the world cup. If Levy paid the entrance fee that is sigh. But i'm not jumping on no hurrah train just yet.

Current squad we can get top 4 and a FA cup next season. If Levy puts his hands in his pocket and we get a world class DM, a decent right back and another CB a league title challenge is not beyond us.

Attack from CM to striker is top class, defence from DM to goalkeeper needs improvement. it’s upto the board to fix our holes in the team.
Agreed. Only so much a manager can do. He still needs the right tools like city & liverpool currently have.

I voted for the PL and the CL. I don't feel comfortable with the idea of building a statue for him at this stage - our club is 137 years old and has many illustrious figures who have contributed to its history. It takes more than 3 years service and a few trophies to surpass the legacies of Arthur Rowe, Danny Blanchflower and Bill Nicholson.

and Christian Gross

I think we can at least win a cup and mount a title challenge. I don't want to get my hopes up too much because being a Spurs fan taught I shouldn't get too excited in order to avoid disappointed. Feeling nevertheless quite optimistic about the near future.

If come Feb top 4 looks impossible regardless of our results and we are in the KO stages of the CL there is no reason we can’t go all the way again, Jose is the best at KO games and I know many may give me a funny for saying it but I genuinely think we will win the CL this season, imagine not having to worry about top 4 and just going full strength in the CL, this guy managed to come second and win the UL with a shitty United team, imagine what he can do with our squad

Back
Top Bottom