Pre-Season 23/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know,it’s the best days of their lives getting up to go work hard and play football. Getting paid a fortune to do something you love,live healthy and have a great amount of family time. They should be beaming every day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yet if they did, they'd be accused of laughing and enjoying life too much, especially with what they earn, in the midst of a cost of living crisis!!

...not to mention being accused of not taking football seriously enough for some!

F0NIVN-XoAgUrTY

I like what I'm seeing from Bissouma--both in action with the ball, and also interacting with the others. Maybe/hopefully stepping into a leadership role.

Didnt Poch used to film them coming and going from the training centre to pick p on their attitudes and to see if they were happy to be going to training. He'd be buying up fucking loads of lemons after watching that!

Think everywhere will do that now. Was an idea that came from Spain.

Spoke to a coach years ago who had helped implement it at Derby before any premier league clubs had thought of doing it.

Mental how much work goes into the data and analysis side of the game now.

Porro seemed to be used as a right winger in some of the footage late in the video.

It may just be because the internationals are still on holiday. Or it could be Ange testing him out in that position. We'll see once the pre-season games start I guess.

Back
Top Bottom