Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont buy the so honourable he'd rather fall on his own sword thing at all.

Pretty sure he agitated SCBC to get the move to us. Its just how football deals are (often) done these days, and its just PR.

If he really wanted to come back to us he could have spun a sob story about missing his family, PSG could have graciously obliged to do a deal (and taken us to the cleaners-then gone for
Conte) and we could have had Poch all set up back in his office already.

If the story is to be taken at face value (if) then Poch really didnt want to come back that badly at all.

And if the story is not to be taken at face value, who even knows how serious interest was from either side?

Given that nothing actually happened, Id suggest not as much as people here might have wanted....
I never said or interpreted this as about honour. Football leaves little room for that. Its your word not mine .I said it was too unprofessional. You don walk out on PSG. He also never agitated for a move to Spurs Southampton fell out with his D.O.F and the man that brought him to them. So leaving them is justified in his feeling he had the deal broken by saints. You seem to be reading my analysis as a pro Poch screed, it is not its just what I think will happen. We will see.

Ten Hag back into joint favourite at 6/1 with Valverde.
Worryingly Martinez is now 3rd at 9/1, followed by Klinsmann at 10/1….

The recent favourite of Fonseca is now out at 25/1…on the outside rail making the running is my bet (50/1) Low coming up the field at 30/1 but obviously no real media talk about him still….
My pick of Steven Gerrard is at 40/1 with no movement really since the start, so looks like the jockey is pulling him up…..

Bottom line is we have absolutely no fucking clue what the fuck this club is doing….I don’t even think the club actually knows what it’s doing right now…

Ten Hag back into joint favourite at 6/1 with Valverde.
Worryingly Martinez is now 3rd at 9/1, followed by Klinsmann at 10/1….

The recent favourite of Fonseca is now out at 25/1…on the outside rail making the running is my bet (50/1) Low coming up the field at 30/1 but obviously no real media talk about him still….
My pick of Steven Gerrard is at 40/1 with no movement really since the start, so looks like the jockey is pulling him up…..

Bottom line is we have absolutely no fucking clue what the fuck this club is doing….I don’t even think the club actually knows what it’s doing right now…

Perhaps, but you should have left the forum months ago. Fraud.

If Levy can get Ten Hag, fine. If not, take Potter or Howe. If it works out fine next season, good and we keep the manager (I'd say it is at least a 50:50 shot). If it doesn't work, get back Poch, who is a free agent next season.

Press conferences after games against English sides he has needed an interpreter. Can't find him offering even one word in English which is strange because even those who struggle with the language try a little bit but with this guy there is nada.

Do you know anything from out there in Spain?
No, nothing. The only press conferences I've seen, either on Spanish TV at the time or on YouTube, he's being asked questions in Spanish and logically enough replies in the same.

I do know he's long said he would like to work in England, once joking with an Aussie that he wouldn't mind trying his luck down under. You would have thought he'll have learnt some if that is his "dream"

Back
Top Bottom