Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I genuinely thought he'd have been sacked if Spam beat us, something must have happened recently to make Levy pull the trigger on it IMO.

Wonder will we ever hear the whole story? This week's probably been negotiating the gagging order and pay-off for as little as possible.

Oddly looking forward to this fucking clusterfuck on Amazon! If we get paid per view, Levy's on a bit of a goldmine now...

...maybe we'll be able to buy some cunting fullbacks.

An interesting point.....I get some of these real fanz will show their true colours when the new man is announced.
All of a sudden, backing the manager won’t be priority.......
Yep
I think the ONE thing we can all agree on is we support the club not the manager or players.

How many fucked off when the Woolwich Wanker was our manager ?

Genuinely feel sick to the stomach. I actually cannot fathom that we have treated someone, who almost single handedly transformed our club, like this. That statement from Levy.... I genuinely thought he had changed. That he had finally found a manager which he had a strong enough relationship with, and trusted enough, that he would listen to him and help him to sort it out. But no, it's the same cowardly statement he releases after every manager he has sacked, no responsibility taken whatsoever, 'results weren't good enough' blah blah blah. We are being laughed at for this by other clubs fans, laughed at.

And if he goes and appoints Mourinho... Oh my fucking days. Please people think of this for one second, does ANYONE honestly think for one millisecond that a working relationship between Mourinho and Levy has any hope in hell of working? ANYONE?? The thought of that Chavski legend poisonous snake walking the line as our manager honestly gives me the shivers. Repulsive. We are going to be in this very same situation down the line people, with the same copy and paste statement from Levy. Deep down you all know it to be true.

To the people who wanted Poch out and are joyous tonight, I hope you enjoy the celebrations, because I really do fear we could be heading down a very very slippery slope. I hope I'm wrong.

Without a shadow of a doubt my saddest day as a Spurs fan, no question.

9 away defeats and three draws since our last away win shows you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Best football in 5 years and challenging for titles and champions League with the investment he's had suggests you don't. We were 4th last season, best we could get is 3rd which gets us UCL qualification. How many games we lost is irrelevant if we get to the UCL final. If we get top 4 this season, does it actually matter how many games we lost. Not getting top 4 one season where we are building up our squad, got 3 key defenders and eriksen to replace might have been worth it. You seem.to think we'll do better when it's the same stale players who don't want to be there under one of the best managers we've had in a long time. Do u really think levy will all of a sudden give this new manager money? Who would you like to manage us. Jose? After what he did at United?

Back
Top Bottom