Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

there is a reason no big team have taken a punt on Howe, we're past that point now. We need a proven winner, someone the players can look up to as having done it

No Jose for me, know both him and the club have something to prove but he is the anti-christ.

Ancelotti for me. Maybe, maybe Rafa.

anything else... not so sure

I hope some of the players are fucking ashamed of themselves tonight, especially our little group of contract rebels.
All the best Poch for the future, he’s a top manager and I think he’ll be OK in the long run.
I fully expected to see our group of overpaid prima-donnas players actually perform now ..starting Saturday!! 🤨
You know that they'll start playing again this weekend.....

What I absolutely hate about football today.....

I all honesty, I haven't been a Spurs fan for too long as it's hard to get into it living in the States. It was by chance that I caught a random match on TV in November 2010 and saw a young Bale end Maicon's career and have been an ardent follower ever since. It is a sad sad sad day.

Sad day but it needed to happen. The results speak for themselves, over the past 9 months or so. There is no way that ENIC would get rid of our chairman unless he took a shit on the artificial NFL pitch during a live game, and there are too many guilty players to out in a short period of time.

Thanks for everything, Mauricio. Everything is relative in football (and beyond) but you led us to a place most of us haven't been before.

To paraphrase Bogart, we'll always have Amsterdam...

Back
Top Bottom