Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I loved Poch to death for the time he was here, but there was obvious problems that have been showing not just this season, but last, ever since the Burnley defeat which effectively knocked us out of the title race, we have looked a shell of the team we once were, the Champions League Final run masked A LOT of problems, let's forget it was Poch for a minute, isn't it something like 4 wins out of 18 league games? I'm sorry, but if that was from the start of a season that's relegation form no matter how you look at it.

Even looking at the CL Final, i'm sorry but dropping Lucas, the guy who basically got us to the final in favour of a half fit Harry Kane was absolute idiocy.

Also the last game against Sheff Utd was one of the worst performances I've seen from us in a long time, we looked like the away side against a newly promoted team.

Yes Levy bears some blame, but he's not the one planning the tactics for matches of picking the squad, that's down to Poch himself, you can give a guy as much or as little money as you want, but if the coaches tactics and squad selection aren't working, it doesn't make a lick of difference.

You said we can’t get a better manager, so I assume it’s all downhill from here for you.

You also called people clueless for having a different opinion but don’t let that bother you.

Not just any old different opinion. The opinion that sacking poch was a good decision. Only that opinion. It's a wrong one.

Sad Day, but had to happen as form showing no sign of returning 2019 domestically has been an absolute disaster, got to be Allegri for me tactically very smart and plays attractive football

EJwnzSbXsAEwMU9.jpg:large
Well if reluctantly why the fuck do it!!!!!

The people who run this club are poisonous and as long as they are here, similar problems will continue to resurface. The sooner people accept that, the better.

Sad Day, but had to happen as form showing no sign of returning 2019 domestically has been an absolute disaster, got to be Allegri for me tactically very smart and plays attractive football
Juve fans say that he has no balls and his brand of football is dreadful. I don't care about his style to be honest, I care about results, and he sure as fuck will bring results.

I've got a bad feeling that this could be the end of the good times for a little while.

In our heart of hearts we knew it was over as soon as the season began - we've been playing shite since the beginning of the year and but for a couple of VAR decisions and a Moura wonder hat trick we were extremely fortunate to make the Champions league final - that masked so much.

I felt it was over when we played like we did in the final.

So Levy completely led him up the garden path. Starved him of funds, new players and if the rumours are to be believed completely cut him out of the loop on transfers,then when the inevitable happens gives him the bullet. You sir are a fucking disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom