Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After thinking about it, Levy was probably concerned that once Woolwich sack Emry and United do the same to Ole Gunnar he'd face more competition for the top manager available.

Absolutely gutted and only time will tell if this was the right decision. Some memories I will never forget, thank you Mauricio!

Mourinho big favourite ....... and I just don’t know how I feel about that

Could just be a ploy to get rid of danny rose sooner and save money. Rose less than a week ago, "When the manager stops calling me into his office, stops giving me advice, that’s when I’ll think it’s time to leave".
Manager cant call you into his office if there is no manager :sonpoint:

This has somewhat renewed my faith in our owners, the change needed to happen, let's hope we now bring in a no bullshit proven winner and back him in the transfer market so this club can reach its full potential.

On Poch, it's bittersweet, I love the man, he has given me some of the best memories I have ever had watching spurs, I will never forget what he has done for the club and I hope he finds great success in his career as a manager going forward, no matter where he ends up.

Sadly the change needed to happen, it's overdue quite frankly but it has happened now and it's time to move forward.

No more projects, let's win something, COYS.

Looking on Facebook it seems there are lots of very sad Spurs fans this evening and a lot of blame being placed at Levy's door for this decision having to be made.

i'm pretty sure that mourinho is not interested at all, he wants a club that would spend money to get him the players he wants, i'm not sure spurs are that kind of club honestly

I’m not so sure. I know Poch wasn’t providing entertaining football, but that guy?

One thing, the man is a winner, if he was to play football better than we have witnessed this season and turned the season around, i'd probably change my opinion of him..I don't really know to be fair..

I said right from the off that i wanted Ancelotti and still do. again another winner.

Back
Top Bottom