Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Cuts deep tbh, really believed he was the one but it’s the manner in which we’re losing, the same mistakes with selections, late obvious subs laboured build up play.

My old man loved poch, always sang “he’s magic”. This will be a painful split if it happens which I fear it might. I would like to think he has enough quality to hand his keys over...

ancelotti for me but doubt we can get him

sammy-487717170-678x381.jpg

“Oi! Tottenham this time? Well, fuck me dead!”

Last edited:
To some extent I can agree but levy isn’t the reason behind shit tactics, poor motivation and the same mistakes. We’ve got a stonking ground and he put his hand in his pocket this transfer window.
He's the man behind poor motivation alright.
Half the team playing out their contracts. And a manager who delivered on his remit 2 years ahead of schedule only to have his pants pulled down is hardly a motivational masterclass.
Like I said a page or two ago. Pochs time is probably up. But we'll be losing the most promising manager we had in decades and there's only one man to blame for that.

Tonight was a fucking disgrace
However, it's not only Poch to blame.
Everyone at the club bears some responsibility.

How some people can defend that is beyond me.
Our entire fan base should be fucking livid at that performance
Ordinarily I would not be bothered about the LC but that was unacceptable.
Don't the players also have to be blamed.

Instead it seems that Poch is carrying the can.
Still ultimately it is on his shoulders to sort it out.

Anyway, I hope we can move on from this and improve.

Can we afford to wait for Poch to sort it out.
Unless the squad gets big investment over the next year or two we could start to struggle.
Not that we aren't already.
Tonight was a fucking disgrace.

It will break my heart when he eventually goes, but I do fear the end is nigh.

I think that Champions League final defeat hit both Poch and players a lot harder than we think.

Perhaps it was the manner of it, or perhaps more the feeling of 'how on earth does it get better from here?'

After so many close calls, near misses and 'what ifs', all the stars looked like they were finally aligning for us to do something unthinkable last season, and then that godawful final took place.

Maybe it's no wonder both players and manager are struggling to get motivated to go again.

I love Poch so very much, but something just doesn't feel the same at the moment. The enthusiasm, passion, desire just isn't there, and even watching the FIFA awards last night he was stern-faced and sombre.

I think it's going to be very, very difficult to re-create the spirit and attitude we had with this team and manager, and that is truly heartbreaking to see.

He's the man behind poor motivation alright.
Half the team playing out their contracts. And a manager who delivered on his remit 2 years ahead of schedule only to have his pants pulled down is hardly a motivational masterclass.
Like I said a page or two ago. Pochs time is probably up. But we'll be losing the most promising manager we had in decades and there's only one man to blame for that.
Nope, managers job is to shield the players from that. He’s paid £8m a year... wasn’t forced to sign the contract

Last straw for me. Poch out.

8 games. 2 wins. 3 draws. 3 losses.

14 goals scored. 10 conceded.

The players look poor. The tactics are non-existant. We play 3 defensive midfielders against Colchester, only to lose. We have been terrible for 9 months now.

Beyond a joke now

Back
Top Bottom