Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best of luck to him. No idea why it never quite worked out for him as he clearly has ability.

Cracking goal by the way.

Do the tattoos give him an added tough guy look? :nawty:

That and the accent. Makes you think he will zip off in a vespa at any moment.
tumblr_m2y1vwsKmE1qh4d8fo1_500.png

PAULINHO: BARCA WANT ME

Former Tottenham midfielder Paulinho has claimed Barcelona want to sign him.

Now playing in China for Guangzhou Evergrande, Paulinho told Globo Esporte: “There was contact with my representative and there was an offer.

“I’m very happy with my life and career at the moment and it’s difficult to make a decision.

“I have to weigh up many things before making a decision, first of all my wife, plus I’m living very well in China.

“I’m happy a great team like Barcelona are interested in me, it’s something that is priceless.

“I don’t have a deadline to respond to them, I speak to my agent every day but Barcelona and my club would have to reach an agreement.”

833ec_orig-skeptical_gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom