Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact that it still hasn't been announced on our official site or Twitter worries me.

For the love of God, don't let this all be a cruel joke.
YOEOSUj.gif

Was just about to post this. Unsurprising, but hysterical.
One of the worst things I have read about him, hysterical?? Just reading that make my blood boil. He has no qualities as a footballer. We have watched some technically challenged players over the years O'Hara, Palacious, Chimbonda, Bent and Hutton to name but a handful but as shit as some of them were when they put on the shirt they gave something to the team. Paulinho was a fucking coward for pulling out of challenges, he plodded around the park miles behind play hoping he didn't receive the ball, truly one of the biggest cunts I have ever seen play at our club. With him playing we were effectively playing with 10 men. I am thrilled he has gone.

One of the worst things I have read about him, hysterical?? Just reading that make my blood boil. He has no qualities as a footballer. We have watched some technically challenged players over the years O'Hara, Palacious, Chimbonda, Bent and Hutton to name but a handful but as shit as some of them were when they put on the shirt they gave something to the team. Paulinho was a fucking coward for pulling out of challenges, he plodded around the park miles behind play hoping he didn't receive the ball, truly one of the biggest cunts I have ever seen play at our club. With him playing we were effectively playing with 10 men. I am thrilled he has gone.
He long ago ventured into satire in my view. I didn't really see any other choice than to laugh. I wasn't risking my blood pressure on his account.

Don't know if he deserves to be called cunt, but one of biggest cowards I've ever seen in football.

...and his passing made me weep. I honestly think I'm better at passing than Paulinho.

In all seriousness, this might be the most tragic of our recent signings. Had the world at his feet when we signed him and now he's in China. Can't say he's found his level as I'm convinced he could be a player but he just lacks the desire (and more..). Good riddance all in all.

In all seriousness, this might be the most tragic of our recent signings. Had the world at his feet when we signed him and now he's in China. Can't say he's found his level as I'm convinced he could be a player but he just lacks the desire (and more..). Good riddance all in all.
Bentley was clearly more tragic. He also had the world at his feet and he's now retired.

Back
Top Bottom