Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moutinho was a real dream signing that would have pushed us to the next level in contrast to Paulinho who's another by the numbers Brazilian who'll make a limited impact at best.

Shame I can't find the other thread where I was really ripping into him, knew we had landed ourselves a dud from the moment we were linked to him, admittedly I did make a positive post about him a few weeks after the season had started to praise his form (which was ok at the time for about 3 weeks) but I still remember folk talking about his 'passing ability' just because that stupid tin pot tourney was taking place and he was getting starts for Brazil, but atleast we've managed to bin him off for real life money.

Say what you will but he is not the worst brazilian we have had
True, the great Gilberto disaster will be hard to top.
60176-293Fr.jpg

It's a shame we couldn't find a manager who could get a performance out of a Brazilian international midfielder before we had to punt him on at a loss. AVB, Timmeh and Poch all failed here.
Wish Paulinho all the best.

I'm still getting over the fact that he was first choice midfielder for BRAZIL during the World Cup... and on top of that - when they dared to drop him they conceded 5 goals in 29 minutes :baeshock:

Back
Top Bottom