Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good luck to him.

Just one of those players who didn't work out here. Had some good games, most notably in the early days before it all went wrong under AVB, a decent few games under Sherwood and one or two promising signs under Pochettino.

But he couldn't replicate his Brazil or Corinthians form with us sadly.

The worst player to put on a Spurs shirt in 20 years. A fraud and a coward. Absolutely the worst type of player there is. Weak and feeble, wafting out a leg pretending to tackle, no clue as to wear to stand or what to do. With him on the pitch you are already down to 1o men. I'd take a player with no ability what so ever but a grafter over this utter turd. Sounds like he's had enough noodles and is looking for a move.

I thought I'd seen the back of Paulinho when we flogged him to China. Imagine my chagrin when he reappeared as a randomly generated soldier on my game of X-com 2...

1zmh54w.jpg

Thankfully he was a darn site more accurate shooting aliens than footballs.
If there's an Alien invasion in Barcelona he may come in quite handy.

Think that may have been his BEST moment tbh

I'd be pushed to name any more than 4 moments; good or bad....

1. Scoring the winning goal on opening day.
2. That 'shot'.
3. A few nutmegs vs Stoke at WHL
4. Ducking in the wall.

Rest of the time mo'fucker was a ghost.

I'd be pushed to name any more than 4 moments; good or bad....

1. Scoring the winning goal on opening day.
2. That 'shot'.
3. A few nutmegs vs Stoke at WHL
4. Ducking in the wall.

Rest of the time mo'fucker was a ghost.
I seem to remember a red card when he pussied out of a tackle and instead chose to wave a leg at about somebody's waist height

He was underwhelming for us but credit to him for working hard in China and gaining his national team place back - that's quite an effort considering the league he's in. Watched a few recent Brazil WC qualifier games - he looked legit

Back
Top Bottom