Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I choose a great time to bring my 6 yr old to a game, just bad real bad, can't blame Europa for this, we are just awful, how is this progress from AVB or Sherwood. Here's hoping for a better second half.

Just awful first half - very poor, but yeah they travelled from Greece.
Second best, not a good player amongst us which includes the guys that did not travel.
Lose this and forget top 4, levy stadium renos up in flames.

We lack serious leadership on the pitch. Kaboul and Fazio look like they've just met each other for the first time. As much as I loathe the John Terrys and Roy Keanes of the world, I'd love to have one of our own.

First post on this forum and it's such a shame it has to be in these circumstances. I honestly can't believe how far backwards we've gone. With all the money we've spent in the last couple of years and we dish this rubbish up? We've got 4 homegrown players in the starting 11 and don't get me wrong it's great to see them in the line up but FFS Townsend and Rose are absolute rubbish! Capoue and Kaboul wouldn't get a game in a relegation standard team, yet one is our captain. I prey we somehow turn things around but I can see us finishing in the bottom half of the table this season. We have to let Poch pick his own players in January because this is getting beyond a joke. Let's hope we have a better second half... COYS!

Im sorry but how the hell does a player run past players all the way from the halfway line without a even 1 tackle? its not even school boy stuff! its just ridiculous! If we lose today then i can see Pinocchio getting alot more pressure!

Ray

My reaction just tuning in,seeing the score is 2-0 then coming here :

iKAtzVw.gif
The darkest timeline could definitely be renamed 'Spursy'.

Back
Top Bottom