Pat Jennings

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Once spent a few minutes talking at him while pissed in the west stand exec boxes.

Think I told him what a legend he was, such a shame he’d played for the other lot, asked him about his favourite ever saves.

Basically annoyed him. I remember him appearing a bit bemused.

I finished by shaking his hand and saying something like “you are a true Tottenham legend. Although I never actually saw you play for Spurs.”

He just shook my hand and smiled at this idiot in front of him.
Probably one of my finest moments.

:dembelelol::dembelelol:

Airfixx

Swollen Member
Once spent a few minutes talking at him while pissed in the west stand exec boxes.

Think I told him what a legend he was, such a shame he’d played for the other lot, asked him about his favourite ever saves.

Basically annoyed him. I remember him appearing a bit bemused.

I finished by shaking his hand and saying something like “you are a true Tottenham legend. Although I never actually saw you play for Spurs.”

He just shook my hand and smiled at this idiot in front of him.
Probably one of my finest moments.

:dembelelol::dembelelol:
Hahahahah... I had a similar experience when I blagged corporate entry via work some years back. All felt a bit random as we weren't in tune with 'the posh seats'; seeing him as we sat for 15mins half-time power-drinking and I just blurted out loudly "Fuck.... It's Pat Jennings!".... Some riff-raff infiltrating the posh seats is probably a weekly occurrence for him I reckon. He just sat down and chewed the fat with me and my mate for a bit and parted with an "enjoy ya beers, lads".

Pad the Lad. :adesalute:

Top Bottom