Pat Jennings

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Once spent a few minutes talking at him while pissed in the west stand exec boxes.

Think I told him what a legend he was, such a shame he’d played for the other lot, asked him about his favourite ever saves.

Basically annoyed him. I remember him appearing a bit bemused.

I finished by shaking his hand and saying something like “you are a true Tottenham legend. Although I never actually saw you play for Spurs.”

He just shook my hand and smiled at this idiot in front of him.
Probably one of my finest moments.

:dembelelol::dembelelol:

Once spent a few minutes talking at him while pissed in the west stand exec boxes.

Think I told him what a legend he was, such a shame he’d played for the other lot, asked him about his favourite ever saves.

Basically annoyed him. I remember him appearing a bit bemused.

I finished by shaking his hand and saying something like “you are a true Tottenham legend. Although I never actually saw you play for Spurs.”

He just shook my hand and smiled at this idiot in front of him.
Probably one of my finest moments.

:dembelelol::dembelelol:

Hahahahah... I had a similar experience when I blagged corporate entry via work some years back. All felt a bit random as we weren't in tune with 'the posh seats'; seeing him as we sat for 15mins half-time power-drinking and I just blurted out loudly "Fuck.... It's Pat Jennings!".... Some riff-raff infiltrating the posh seats is probably a weekly occurrence for him I reckon. He just sat down and chewed the fat with me and my mate for a bit and parted with an "enjoy ya beers, lads".

Pad the Lad. :adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom