Our Support was shit today

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me I'm a bit late to this.

There was a group of about 40 of us that all came out of the station together, took the piss all the way to the ground. Not a word from any of them. But then there was 40 of us.

I heard about that, few of my mates were in that, older lot, sounds quality. Another one of my pals saw it. He said he was standing in that little drinking area outside the away end and next thing he knows he hears all this noise, looks over to the bridge and there's a big mob of Spurs fans taking the piss.

Not an excuse but I agree about what the game means. I hate it as much as I love it to the point where I feel sick, it's difficult to get going when you're so nervous etc. Sad to read this thread but it doesn't surprise me unfortunately.

Tottenham Arthur is the one who has his programmes in the case I think? @ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante my mate knows Rosie, I've met him once or twice. What a nutter. Shit old pair of trainers, shit old phone. Apparently he once got really pissed off with the club for playing some sort of pre-season friendly and not advertising it well. He missed it and was annoyed, given how he rarely misses a game. Mad respect for him though.

I heard about that, few of my mates were in that, older lot, sounds quality. Another one of my pals saw it. He said he was standing in that little drinking area outside the away end and next thing he knows he hears all this noise, looks over to the bridge and there's a big mob of Spurs fans taking the piss.

Not an excuse but I agree about what the game means. I hate it as much as I love it to the point where I feel sick, it's difficult to get going when you're so nervous etc. Sad to read this thread but it doesn't surprise me unfortunately.

Tottenham Arthur is the one who has his programmes in the case I think? @ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante my mate knows Rosie, I've met him once or twice. What a nutter. Shit old pair of trainers, shit old phone. Apparently he once got really pissed off with the club for playing some sort of pre-season friendly and not advertising it well. He missed it and was annoyed, given how he rarely misses a game. Mad respect for him though.

Was talking to Tottenham Arthur at the game in question. Legend.

Walking to the ground, and being at The Dolphin beforehand was the highlight of the day. Our support was beyond shit. It was by far the worst I've ever experienced at the Emirates. Me & a few pals tried, as per, with AVB's Blue/White army, but once again....no back up

Reading this thread it's quite apparent that the NLD at the Effeminates has gone a bit Glastonbury.
Y'know, where it used to be about the hardcore fans who were there because they were just well up for it, but has slowly been taken over by fucking hipsters who just went so they can tell their friends that they went.

The boys a fuckin cretin, a fucking embarrassment. Spurs is his life...he has nothing else apart from shit boy (Barry sandwich). He's a Spurs nerd.

It's about striking a balance and he's gone too far he other way

Back
Top Bottom