Our New Players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are Our New Players Rubbish

• Yes, from what I have seen up to now

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • No, we have bought well

Votes: 85 92.4%

• Total voters
Just out of interest. As far as I know, I have no scottish blood in me or have relatives who are scottish. However, I am indeed a massive cunt. Should I therefore assume a scotsman shagged my great great great granny a few years ago?
My GGG Grandad was Scottish, it was probably him and and a few of his mates!!! Maybe we are related:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wait is the guy binned because he is an actual gonner? Or people just don't like him. From what I can see he was receiving more homophobic/foul language abuse than he was dishing out.

He's basically a cunt who slipped up into giving people a valid reason for kicking him off the forum for a few days. If we kicked all the cunts off the forum there'd only be a few of us left.

He's basically a cunt who slipped up into giving people a valid reason for kicking him off the forum for a few days. If we kicked all the cunts off the forum there'd only be a few of us left.
Does that mean the pricks will rule the roost then???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is a relief I can relax now:
7Xi6v1.jpg

Back on point, from what I have seen, we haven't been playing the free-flowing expansive football of yor! However I am happy to give the new guys the benefit of doubt as this is pretty much a new team and they will need time to gel. Not to mention this time last season, people like @MrAlwaysRight were probably already getting on AVB's back from only producing a loss and two draws. We soon started to pick up results and we were in the runnning for a top 4 finish up even until the last game of the season. Which as we all would agree we wouldn't have dreamt of when AVB was first appointed. At least we have started with two wins, albeit by one goal, scored from the penalty spot each time and then there is the loss against the Goons. If it clicks and we beat Norwich, we'll have something positive to sing about again and the goal in open play debate will be forgotten. Although 8 against Tiblisi should still count.

I can accept that football can be a game about opinions, but one thing we should all agree on is our support for Spurs. Perhaps I am a happy clapper fan, but I'd rather be that than mired in negativity when it's completely unwarrented.

Ah i see, displaying goonerish behaviour...:gallas::adegrin::adeohshit:

Just out of interest. As far as I know, I have no scottish blood in me or have relatives who are scottish. However, I am indeed a massive cunt. Should I therefore assume a scotsman shagged my great great great granny a few years ago?
Yes you should. Also assume it was probably me that sent your granny the message.

I rate, Erickson (albiet a tid bit slow) Lamela, Capoue and Paulinho. So far, Chadli needs to prove himself...he has certainly not been an upgrade except for Spurs underwear modeling. That CB I don't think was ever meant to be a starter, but a 3rd/4th choice unless it was a 100% Baldini "trust me, this guy will be a god" purchase...which I don't think it was given the lack of hype around the transfer. Time will tell.

Sorry but are you saying Eriksen is slow?

Siggy is slow. Vedran Corluka and Tom Huddleston were slower still.

I don't think Eriksen is slow, he's just looking for a pass, rather than looking to sprint.

And anyone that thinks otherwise doesn't understand football.
:ossie:

Back
Top Bottom