Our New Players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are Our New Players Rubbish

• Yes, from what I have seen up to now

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • No, we have bought well

Votes: 85 92.4%

• Total voters
@ Mr Always Right Mr Always Right is clearly an asshole, proved by his name. He is getting Sin binned because of his opinions. As others pointed out he only commented on threads he started himself, so he wasn't being a part of a community, but that has changed. He has some very reasonable posts, yet some crazy over the top with his opinion. Still don't think he should be sin binned.

... this is a big problem, in my opinion. No, not that Chadli isn't good enough, but that you were expecting him to be an upgrade on Gareth Bale.

Chadli might as well pack his bags right now if that's the most commonly-held view among Spurs fans. He can't win that battle.

I will passionately argue that Chadli wasn't nearly as dire as most people seem convinced that he was against Woolwich, the ball just didn't find its way to the left very often outside of the first ten or fifteen minutes.

He's not Gareth Bale. Get over it already and let's move on, people.

Im sorry, I didn't mean an upgrade on Gareth..that is impossible. I meant more of an upgrade on who we had on the left last season with Demps and Sig. Demps would have gotten us more goals and given the team a "never say die" attitude regardless if he scored or not.

I don't think Sig is good enough and so far (and its still way too early to have a real opinion) Chadli isn't better than either.

@ Mr Always Right Mr Always Right is clearly an asshole, proved by his name. He is getting Sin binned because of his opinions. As others pointed out he only commented on threads he started himself, so he wasn't being a part of a community, but that has changed. He has some very reasonable posts, yet some crazy over the top with his opinion. Still don't think he should be sin binned.
If you don't think he should be binned, by all means don't press the sin bin button.
Also, it's already been stated that he's not being binned for his opinions, but for his attitude and his homophobic post.

I've never agreed that somebody should be sin binned because they don't like AVB, or they want Levy to spend more money. That is part of the reason we come on here, for different opinions and even though
@ Mr Always Right Mr Always Right can be like a broken record with his AVB out Harry back in agenda, I'm always quite happy to either engage with, or ignore him.

I'll openly admit that I hit the button (for the first time) because one of the comments he has made in this thread crosses a line for me. He will only get sin binned if others agree.

It was the homophobic stuff that got him sin binned. I agree he shouldn't be binned for having an opinion on Spurs. That's not what the sin bin is for.

You can all ignore threads and/or ignore users, perhaps do that before voting for him to be binned.

It was the homophobic stuff that got him sin binned. I agree he shouldn't be binned for having an opinion on Spurs. That's not what the sin bin is for.

You can all ignore threads and/or ignore users, perhaps do that before voting for him to be binned.

Out of interest, how many sin bins can someone have before an outright ban?

You can ignore people or just don't react to him, or anyone else.

There is a lot of politically incorrect shit on here. Gimme a break. He who casts the first stone etc.

Mr always right isn't a troll. He's just a product of years gone by. Who is always right. Its a bit of banter ffs. A little like some members who want to police the threads. They are also 'always right' too.

See one of his threads either ignore it it or go in with a wry smile and have a giggle.

Relax for flips sake

Fucking hell. :avbshock:

Complete and utter moron. What do you get from this place?

Have you not got equally cunty pals to discuss this with down the pub? It's evident nobody here cares much for your viewpoint, you are going to covert nobody to your way of thinking, and your rep would suggest the majority think you're a massive helmet.

It would be beneficial for both if you just knocked this place on the head. We wouldn't have to read your nonsense, and threads that decend into cunt off's, and you might actually find some like minded people elsewhere who will debate this reasonably with you. Win Win.

Have you not got equally cunty pals to discuss this with down the pub? It's evident nobody here cares much for your viewpoint, you are going to covert nobody to your way of thinking, and your rep would suggest the majority think you're a massive helmet.

It would be beneficial for both if you just knocked this place on the head. We wouldn't have to read your nonsense, and threads that decend into cunt off's, and you might actually find some like minded people elsewhere who will debate this reasonably with you. Win Win.

yes, but threads that decent into cunt offs generally last for ages

everybody loves a good cunt off

except the gays

You didn't have to read it. Or reply.

For what it's worth (probably a pack of Black Jacks and a bottle of Tizer at best) I reckon the new lads are all decent enough signings but as a whole haven't really hit the ground yet.

That's to be expected though and given time hopefully they'll come together to create a squad that can challenge up the top end of the table and more importantly, for me, win a few cups.

As for that fucking dickheads' comment about Scottish people. He's right. We are a nation of foul mouthed bastards, but even as a collective we're not as much of a cunt as he is.

Back
Top Bottom