Our New Players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are Our New Players Rubbish

• Yes, from what I have seen up to now

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • No, we have bought well

Votes: 85 92.4%

• Total voters
Just out of interest. As far as I know, I have no scottish blood in me or have relatives who are scottish. However, I am indeed a massive cunt. Should I therefore assume a scotsman shagged my great great great granny a few years ago?

The Great Art of Cuntery is not exclusively a Scottish trait, but it helps. A lot.

I'm afraid you can only be classed as a 'bit of a cunt' until you can provide proof of your Scots Heritage. Or something.

Blatant "I haven't watched him but I'll comment on him anyway" post then.

Eriksen is many things but slow isn't one of them.

I am one of the few Americans that watch the Dutch sides. Lets not forget Champions League as well. Don't ever doubt my football knowledge. My true initials are SAF.

I am the football authority.

1234812_10151693865738505_353400610_n.jpg

If half of them work out, that's a pretty good return. There's always a risk on signing a new player, but I'm prepared to have a bit of patience and give AVB a reasonable chance to make this work. It sounds like some of you want us to fail!!

For who did not know until now,Soldado in spanish mean "Soldier",i'm romanian ,latin country ,like Spain so we say "Soldat"=Soldado (spanish)=Soldier (english)
soldier=soldado,militar
trooper=soldado,policia montado
fighter=luchador,combatiente,guerrero,soldad

Soldado song:

Back
Top Bottom