Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Villa are going absolutely nuts this year. 25m on Mings and 20m on Targett are some of the craziest buys I've ever heard of.

Either finishing 8th or relegated I guess

Pre-season's just gonna be spent solely learning each other's names.

Newcastle are “very close” to agreeing a fee with Nice for winger Allan Saint-Maximin, Sky Sports News have been told.

We are told the finer details of the fee being discussed in detail is £16.5m rising to £20m.

Bonus points cos that's the name of one of my fave electronic music artists. :adesalute:
I think it was the last African Cup of Nations there were a good few of these types of names, would need to look them all up.
Certainly brighten the place up with these sorts of happy sounding names.

Plenty of black players have plied their trade in Russia successfully and for fairly long stints - especially Brazilians. They obviously will encounter vile chants and probably not have the widest social circle there, but the majority are well paid, live in gated communities, are protected by their clubs, and will no doubt be able to peruse a range of flange.
But the point is why go over there if you have other options? It's not only chants they have to endure but the fact that the Russian FA don't give a shit.

Newcastle are “very close” to agreeing a fee with Nice for winger Allan Saint-Maximin, Sky Sports News have been told.

We are told the finer details of the fee being discussed in detail is £16.5m rising to £20m.
I've always been curious if this player would be up to premier league level

Back
Top Bottom