Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to SSN, Alfredo Morales has turned down a £30m contract in China to stay at Rangers.

Hmmmmm, £30m or stay in Govan? I’ll stick with what I have.

Bullshit.

According to SSN, Alfredo Morales has turned down a £30m contract in China to stay at Rangers.

Hmmmmm, £30m or stay in Govan? I’ll stick with what I have.

Bullshit.
Sounds more than a bit suspicious, Gerrard keeps saying they want him to stay when it’s obvious they want to cash in.
He’s a bit of a flat track bully with a very suspect temperament.

Lukaku to Juventus would be brilliant business for the Italian side.

Lukaku is a good player but his biggest asset is his selfless nature and that he does not need to be the main man.

With Ronaldo feeding off Lukaku's tireless endeavour he will have somebody doing the leg work he can't do anymore.

Remember Sarri is completely about the team.

I would not mock the potential swap. Certainly better for Juventus than it is for United in my opinion.

Malcom going to Zenit, yet another player who doesn't care about their career. He'll soon find that the racist abuse he's going to get, isn't worth the money.

Tart should never have sacked off Roma last summer.

If Zenit is the only way for him to get regular gametime at a CL club then he's made his own bed.....

St Petersburg is a beautiful city, quite cosmipolitan. Not a bad place to be based. Also think of all the russian fanny.

:harryhmm:
It is a beautiful city but I doubt your average Russian woman is going to want to be seen with him in public, she will become a target herself.

It is a beautiful city but I doubt your average Russian woman is going to want to be seen with him in public, she will become a target herself.
Plenty of black players have plied their trade in Russia successfully and for fairly long stints - especially Brazilians. They obviously will encounter vile chants and probably not have the widest social circle there, but the majority are well paid, live in gated communities, are protected by their clubs, and will no doubt be able to peruse a range of flange.

Villa are going absolutely nuts this year. 25m on Mings and 20m on Targett are some of the craziest buys I've ever heard of.

Either finishing 8th or relegated I guess

Back
Top Bottom