Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Woolwich would win the title & we would get 4th. Looking like they win the title but we finish 5th. Only England winning the euros will savage the summer.

Really? Man city's only tricky fixtures is us, the rest of them are mid table and relegation garbage
Being out of Europe they'll cruise to the title now

Not many games tonight but what a fucking horror show. Wanderers win 5-0 and are top. Leicester win 5-0 and are top. And Doncaster fucking Rovers win 4-1 at Colchester - 10 wins in a row - to knock Crawley out of the L2 playoffs. And I’ve spent the evening trying to fix the washing machine. FFS.

:parker: :mourfinger::pochcry:

We’re going to lose to both of these.

Baby Reaction GIF

Really? Man city's only tricky fixtures is us, the rest of them are mid table and relegation garbage
Being out of Europe they'll cruise to the title now
Us drawing with them is more than enough for Woolwich to win the title. & we usually beat them!
They have Fulham, Brighton & forest away which can be dodgy. Don’t usually beat all 3 away. I hope city win but I can’t see them not dropping a few points along the way. I am pretty confident they won’t win all their games.

Bloody hell. Some of our fans are pussies.

Chavs make Woolwich look good and ur all wetting your knickers.

Get a grip.

We may well lose Sunday but we'll give them more of a game than the racists did tonight.

They’re top. If we were top you’d think Prime Barcelona had nothing on us. You’d be asking admin to invent a new ratings system so you can give the players 20/10’s.

Well we’re not any better with players back tbh.
Not consistently no.

It's looking like players returning destabilized the team as much as the first few games after losing them in the first place.

If I had a criticism of Ange it might be that he doesn't slowly bring players back in. If they are fit, he's playing them. I also think he' still using this year to learn as much as he can about every member of the squad.

They’re top. If we were top you’d think Prime Barcelona had nothing on us. You’d be asking admin to invent a new ratings system so you can give the players 20/10’s.
Fucking hell. My ratings system has really got some people shook. Win = 10s!! Where the fuck you getting 20 from?! You're someone who talks about giving 1000% ain't ya?

Us drawing with them is more than enough for Woolwich to win the title. & we usually beat them!
They have Fulham, Brighton & forest away which can be dodgy. Don’t usually beat all 3 away. I hope city win but I can’t see them not dropping a few points along the way.

But u see Woolwich not dropping any points away against us or united who have gotten results against all the 5 of the big six and villa at old Trafford

Back
Top Bottom