Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

‘Top fives our everything’

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

0-0 and a red card.
Perfect result.

PREMIER LEAGUESu 10Mar 2024Aston VillavTottenham
EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUETh 14Mar 2024Aston VillavAjax
PREMIER LEAGUESu 17Mar 2024West HamvAston Villa

Brutal evening for Brighton. They’ve certainly felt the extremes this season. A team capable of beating anyone and losing to anyone - and badly.

0-0 and a red card.
Perfect result.

PREMIER LEAGUESu 10Mar 2024Aston VillavTottenham
EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUETh 14Mar 2024Aston VillavAjax
PREMIER LEAGUESu 17Mar 2024West HamvAston Villa

Red card doesn't matter to us in the slightest...

Also would have been better for us if they'd lost.

I hope my team reach the Champions League by finishing in the top 4 rather than because other teams have done well in competitions my team doesn't participate in. But thats just me.

I hope my team reach the Champions League by finishing in the top 4 rather than because other teams have done well in competitions my team doesn't participate in. But thats just me.
I hope my team wins the league.
If we don't then it doesn't matter much if we finish 2,3,4 or 5.

I realise top 4 is only champions League qualifying due to other teams doing well over a longer period of time. But that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom