Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m 65 minutes into the Brighton game. They are 3-0 down, but it’s a very harsh score line, but a pattern Brighton that’s a bit familiar. Lots of good stuff from Brighton, dominated the ball, created some chances but their back door has been wide open too often. Two of the goals looked offside as well.

What percentage of Roma and Lazio ultras have to be hooligans before it's ok to group together. Over how many years? Same as the UK fans in the 80s were grouped together.
It's not an italian problem as much as it is a Roma/Lazio/Verona problem. I was at the San Siro last year in a Spurs shirt at the main stand and if anything, everyone was respectful. To be fair, normally English fans are the kinds of fans to cause trouble when they go away in Europe (alongside Dutch fans). I remember when I lived in Lille, Chelsea were coming to play there for the Champions League (they'd play the night after we lost 7-2 to Bayern) and they were dickheads to the locals throughout their stay. Spanish, German, French fans are normally pretty good and respectful, and they all have an ultras culture.

I have been watching the build up to the Man Utd vs Everton match on TNT and it's so much better with Lynsey Hipgrave presenting rather than Laura Woods! She's so much more professional and isn't constantly flirting or taking the piss outta Spurs.

Did anyone hear Laura Woods have a dig at Spurs after the City game on Wednesday where they were discussing City's fixtures and she said it was a tough run in then gets easier once you get to Spurs and starts giggling..... I mean i'm all for banter down the pub but it irritates me having to listen to that on TV.

Back
Top Bottom