Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Real Madrid were awful last night. Leipzig are average (although Olmo and Simons are great players) and yet could and should have scored 4 or 5 over the two legs. Play like that against Woolwich, if they progress against Porto, and they'll be cut to shreds. I know Bellingham has done great playing in a hybrid attacking role, but Kane would have made such a huge difference for them. Just don't think he was ever flash enough for them to really consider him.

I don’t think it’s that. Modric is hardly the most charismatic person but they had no qualms signing him. Harry was maybe a few years too old for their remit of signing all the best young talent in world football.

Can someone tell me what’s the point of Sheffield Utd?

Sean Bean

Buckle Up Sean Bean GIF by Sony Pictures

Come on English teams tonight.
I understand your sentiment, it would benefit us of course, and I'm prepared to lose my tag as the forum's nicest, most handsome, most popular, urbane, stylish, sensible, wonderful, charming poster but I want, as per, every English team to end up in the bin. Other than us, of course.

I don’t think it’s that. Modric is hardly the most charismatic person but they had no qualms signing him. Harry was maybe a few years too old for their remit of signing all the best young talent in world football.

Fair points really. But I do think he would have been the perfect replacement for the departing Benzema, who is a good few years older than Kane.

Back
Top Bottom