Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A victory tomorrow will be HUGE. like huge
Bigley!
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

I gotta say that this is problematic for me. I understand chants about the Munich Air Crash or Hillsborough being ‘tragedy chanting’.
At a recent Championship match, two away fans were arrested for holding up a phone showing a picture of a young home supporter who had unfortunately succumbed to cancer, and smirking/laughing. This behavior is odious. I outright condemn it. But an arrestable offense?? Please.
Being offensive isn't the same as being illegal.

.....And calling them Victim-pool etc. in ref to their manager and fans behavior, ref conspiracies etc. is none of these things anyway.

Spitty-man can fuck off..... Just like the Local journo that tried to play this card in the wake of Klopp crying over our game last month.

Them opportunistically abusing a tragedy in this way is some nasty shit.

Offended by everything; ashamed by nothing. Greasy cunts.

Last edited:
Missed the first half, but Nice seem to be playing really well this second half. Thuram would definitely be on my 8 list as would Le Fee (Rennes). Todibo on my CB list.

Ooh Ndayishimiye sent off for Nice, could get interesting

Scouser friends already screaming it should have been a penalty. Ball to hand (or in this case elbow) isn't automatically a penalty.

They'd be screaming if one went against them.

His back is to the ball, it's blasted at him and it's not an unnatural position.
It was nauseating seeing them genuinely claim for that

Back
Top Bottom